Sponsored

Vossen Wheels

pplant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and mustangs in general having just ordered my first 2 weeks ago. Needless to say I'm waiting very impatiently. I wanted to add some aftermarket wheels which is what led me to this forum. After many hours of scouring through comments, setups and pictures I decided to go with Vossen. I can't begin to tell you how helpful Brian and Chris from Vossen were with a newbie such as myself. I have yet to see their product in person but my new wheels will be delivered shortly. If the wheels are half as good as Brian and Chris's customer service I'm going to be blown away. Thanks a lot for everyone's help on this forum and I'll be sure to post pictures of the car when it's finished.
Sponsored

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge; 2015 GT PP, 06 F350 Dually
Vossen wheels are great wheels. I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and I
still think the VFS1's are some of of the best looking wheels. Only 2 more
months to wait but I know they will be well worth it.

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and mustangs in general having just ordered my first 2 weeks ago. Needless to say I'm waiting very impatiently. I wanted to add some aftermarket wheels which is what led me to this forum. After many hours of scouring through comments, setups and pictures I decided to go with Vossen. I can't begin to tell you how helpful Brian and Chris from Vossen were with a newbie such as myself. I have yet to see their product in person but my new wheels will be delivered shortly. If the wheels are half as good as Brian and Chris's customer service I'm going to be blown away. Thanks a lot for everyone's help on this forum and I'll be sure to post pictures of the car when it's finished.
Vossen wheels are great wheels. I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and I
still think the VFS1's are some of of the best looking wheels. Only 2 more
months to wait but I know they will be well worth it.
Thank you guys for the positive feedback. Customer service is our #1 priority is what we base our company off of to satisfy the needs of each and everyone. If you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM :thumbsup:.

tmcbigblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 325i
Anyway we can get some weights for these great looking vossen designs?

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Anyway we can get some weights for these great looking vossen designs?
If you have any questions concerning weight on any specific wheel then feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll answer all of your questions :thumbsup:.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
+ 1 on Brian being super helpful, he's answered a ton of PM's and personal emails.

Looking forward to being on TeamVossen here soon! :headbang:

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
A little update on Mr. Plant's VPS-302's. Mr. Plant chose to go with our Brushed Tinted clear finish and they look amazing in person. They are ready to go and will be shipping out today!

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Wow those will look great, hope to see pics of them on the car soon.