Sponsored

Vossen Video: Owner Spotlight | 2015 Roush Ford Mustang GT | Vossen Forged: VPS-302

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Owner Spotlight | Brian's 2015 Roush Ford Mustang GT | Vossen Forged: VPS-302

Make sure to check out the Vossen Blog Here for full photo set!

The 2015 Mustang GT is overall one of my favorite cars of 2015. The redesign of the Mustang definitely caught my attention and I fell in love with the car—but it just wasn’t enough after Roush Performance stepped in the spotlight with their 2015 Mustang full Aero kit. Roush has been one of the top notch aftermarket companies in the Mustang scene since the company came about in 1995. I’ve been a big fan of Roush and the competition they bring to the table with Justin Pawlak Racing the Roush Mustang in Formula Drift.

When it came to modifying my car, I installed the Roush Performance full Aero Kit, including the front fascia, hood scoop, hood vents, side skirt winglets, side scoops, rear quad diffuser, rear spoiler, and to top it all of the ROUSH rear deck lid panel. One of my favorite aspects about the Mustang is the 5.0L Coyote motor, that was brought back with the 2011 S197 Mustang. It was a must to install Roush’s quad tip exhaust and it really brings the coyote motor to life!

The modification that brought this build to life was definitely the wheels. The Vossen Forged: Precision Series VPS-302s were definitely the perfect fit for this car, given the classic 5-spoke design. The VPS-302s measure 20Ă—10 with a 275/30/20 up front and 20Ă—11 with a 305/30/20 in the rear, wrapped in Toyo T1R tires. The 5-spoke design has definitely been a top favorite in the American muscle car scene and our split design just set it over the top. The Brushed Smoke tinted clear is an awesome finish with the black and the details with the brushed marks in the wheels definitely flow with the aggressive look of the car.

This build has just begun and I’m really excited to see what’s in store for the future. It’s an awesome experience to have companies like Roush Performance and Toyo Tires incorporated in this build and I can’t wait for the next step!

[ame]

Vossen Forged VPS-302 - Brushed Smoke Tinted Clear

F: 20x10 +30
R: 20x11 +48

Click any picture to visit our blog and see the whole picture set!

Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Beautiful car. Not overly done , just right. Congrats!