Sponsored

Vorshlag Camber/Caster Plates Ordered today

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Of those that have ordered these, how long did they take to arrive? The website gave no indication of in stock ready to ship or not.

Shopping cart
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
B61G7080_v2_150-XL_small.jpg

Vorshlag S550 (2015-up) Mustang Camber/Caster Plates & OEM PerchesOEM GT350/R GT5001$529.00
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$529.00
Shipping$10.20
Taxes$44.48
TotalUSD $583.68
Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
I would think delivery would vary depending on location shipped and shipping service selected. Might try calling them to see.

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Of those that have ordered these, how long did they take to arrive? The website gave no indication of in stock ready to ship or not.

Shopping cart
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
B61G7080_v2_150-XL_small.jpg

Vorshlag S550 (2015-up) Mustang Camber/Caster Plates & OEM PerchesOEM GT350/R GT5001$529.00
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$529.00
Shipping$10.20
Taxes$44.48
TotalUSD $583.68
I contacted them before I ordered and they told me they were getting some material in the following week to finish up the manufacturing process. I received mine about 2 weeks after that. I suggest you contact them. I will be installing mine this week.

I have the oem camber plates and I’m not satisfied with the adjustability of the oem plates. Also with the Vorshlag plates have caster adjustment.

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My base car, although a handling pack car, did not come with OEM ones and I have been told the Vorshlag are the best of the best if you are going to install some.
They are also easy to adjust track side. You can drive to the track with a normal set up then at the track move them to a track setting. When time to go home, return to normal and drive home.

Curious as to the "why" - like not judging - more like "what's wrong wit hthe FP adjustable plates ro make you want these?" Inquiring HPDE minded folks waiting for their car to be built want to know...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just called. As of earlier today they received the parts from plating they were waiting on and orders should ship tomorrow including mine. Since they are located in Texas just like yours truly, I should have them by the weekend.

@Goose17 you have a video on removing the front struts??? Looks like my weekend just got busy.
I like your other videos, they are very informative.

I contacted them before I ordered and they told me they were getting some material in the following week to finish up the manufacturing process. I received mine about 2 weeks after that. I suggest you contact them. I will be installing mine this week.

I have the oem camber plates and I’m not satisfied with the adjustability of the oem plates. Also with the Vorshlag plates have caster adjustment.

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
My base car, although a handling pack car, did not come with OEM ones and I have been told the Vorshlag are the best of the best if you are going to install some.
They are also easy to adjust track side. You can drive to the track with a normal set up then at the track move them to a track setting. When time to go home, return to normal and drive home.
See - that’s the ticket. I assumed the Factory adjustable ones would do that but folks said no.
Great - another thing to add to the damn list of stuff.
This car is getting expensive

navbtcret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT 500
See - that’s the ticket. I assumed the Factory adjustable ones would do that but folks said no.
If you are getting the handling package on a 2021 then you will have the plates installed from the factory.

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
If you are getting the handling package on a 2021 then you will have the plates installed from the factory.
I know that..
I’m talking about sounds like these allow you to move from track to street easily.
The factory plates apparently do not have “2 settings” that you can just click to.

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
According to Ford, the factory camber plates only allow about 1 degree of negative camber to be added. For those of us who track our cars, that's not nearly enough. I don't know if the Mustang plates are like they were for my BMW, but the BMW plates allowed for nearly 3 degrees of camber adjustment. I could go from -1.5 for street to -4 for the track (Cup2s like lots of neg camber and BMWs need more neg camber than Mustang). Vorschlag makes excellent camber plates. According to Vorschlag, however, you may need to drill out the strut top tower with their drill jig, to get maximum adjustment.

Sponsored

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Also, it's not a set it and done if you are flipping back and forth between street setting and track. You will need to adjust the toe. When you go big negative camber you will toe out excessively and need to dial some toe-in (you still want net toe out, just a 1/16" or so).

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And here they are!!!

2C2CC1DD-82DE-42F7-96DC-1D6663540E95.jpeg

Jbraun2828

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350
You can’t do that with any camber plate so don’t worry about it. Anytime you play with camber the toe needs to be adjusted and really you need a full alignment if you want things right.
Sponsored