Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Yeah, wish i had this code last week. :doh:
Sponsored

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
A catch can is not just a can. That's like saying a camaro is a mustang. Both are muscle cars....

But here is some information on the UPR Single Valve Catch Can system with Clean Side.

To start...This kit is 100% Modular and can be fully disassembled to be emptied and cleaned with the a few pushes of a button and the can can be unscrewed in second and emptied. Our defusser technology uses a chambered designed disc system to ensure all oil, moisture and contaminates stay in the can.The UPR system also includes a check valve on our clean side of the can hose that will work with the factory PCV. It will stay open in vacuum and close on WOT and will ensure a tight seal. No oil or air will get by. W use a black braided and re-enforced hose that will that also offers a clean factory look along with the quick connect fittings.

The clean side separator will protect from any oil splashing into the intake tube. With the chambered design, it will force oil back down and only allow air to pass through it. See the image below to help guide you on how it works.

Lethal Performance has been putting our system to the test with their GT350 which they have dragged raced and road raced N/A. We will not be seeing it perform with the whipple next.

I hope this helps and good luck with the choice you decide OP.
can you provide any discount to the members of the mustang6g forum (aka group discount) - I missed the lethal performance 20% discount last week.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Damnit, just missed the UPR code

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Anybody that ordered these last weekend got theirs yet? I got billed and got a tracking number, but nothing has actually shipped.

Sponsored

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Anybody that ordered these last weekend got theirs yet? I got billed and got a tracking number, but nothing has actually shipped.
We have been completely slammed and getting in all the new designed internals and components and have been playing catch-up for the last few weeks.

PM me you info and I can give anyone updates.

Joe

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Any idea when the orders might ship? My intake is steadily filling up with oil. :D

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Any idea when the orders might ship? My intake is steadily filling up with oil. :D
Everything will be shipping Monday and Tuesday as we have been working extra hard to make sure everything is up to the latest and greatest.

Joe

Reactions: MAV

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Great! Thanks!

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Which do you think is best
I went with the FP cans because, FP! The actual reason is that I am keeping the car in theme with FP. I will install tonight and add pics with install review.
Ordered both from LMR with a discount code for 300bucks.

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Still on schedule and filling orders.
I thought the UPR components were definitely high quality, but it took me over an hour to do the install. I tried 10 different ways to route the lines through all the cluster-f before I was satisfied. It sure would have been helpful to have an exact diagram of the optimum placement for the lines. The included photos just don't cut it, IMHO. At least everything was easy to disconnect and reconnect, which I did repeatedly. All whining aside, the quality of the product is undeniable. Now lets see if it does anything. LOL.
:D

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
I thought the UPR components were definitely high quality, but it took me over an hour to do the install. I tried 10 different ways to route the lines through all the cluster-f before I was satisfied. It sure would have been helpful to have an exact diagram of the optimum placement for the lines. The included photos just don't cut it, IMHO. At least everything was easy to disconnect and reconnect, which I did repeatedly. All whining aside, the quality of the product is undeniable. Now lets see if it does anything. LOL.
:D

Please post some picture of your install. I'm planning to purchase the UPR catch can.....

blue_snek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 • 2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon
Alright, reviving an old thread. Can someone explain to me why it is or isn’t beneficial to have a catch can system with a check valve? Which catch cans for the GT350 do and don’t have a check valve? Would this just create one more part that can fail? Seems like the check valve failing/shutting under load would not be good.
Sponsored