mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I think I got it figured out. There's a random bolt in the composite support, just take that out and bolt the can mount in. Pretty nice, but not immediately obvious.
IMG_0983.jpg

Last edited:

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Tada. Got it all sorted. Looks like good materials, looks nice!
IMG_0985.jpg

Sponsored

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
What about JLT?

Simply not true, there are clearly better designs. I believe the top three are UPR, Bobs and I think two other brands. Mishimoto's looks pretty solid although the can is rather small.
Any reason JLT isn't included. I have used their products in the past with good results. Quality is very good in my opinion. :thumbsup:

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
I would think that the full two can kit with hoses, connectors etc would have plus and minus. With cleaning every oil change getting to it and removing could be a bid deal

Thoughts from those who have ?
I have the JLT on just the PCV side right now. It's not any problem unscrewing the can to dump any oil residue. Not sure I need the drivers side as when I had my 04 Cobra once the PCV side was installed the other side became dry. Not sure if there would be a carry over to this Voodoo motor or not. The quality of the JLT is very nice in my opinion.:)

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I have the JLT on just the PCV side right now. It's not any problem unscrewing the can to dump any oil residue. Not sure I need the drivers side as when I had my 04 Cobra once the PCV side was installed the other side became dry. Not sure if there would be a carry over to this Voodoo motor or not. The quality of the JLT is very nice in my opinion.:)
How much oil do you get in your outlet hose on your catch can ?

Last edited:

Jay@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
Keep your eyes to the forums, we are doing LOTS of ON CAR testing, not fluff.

Testing on several cars, documenting miles and such. The proof will be in the pudding, not talk.
So far I'd say hold off for the results ;)

Sponsored

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ultimately the small cans sitting on the radiator hose or on top of the engine is not the correct way to set up any catch can aKa oil separator system. As it super heats the oil and allows it to become a thin film and stay in the air create oil control issues. That's the biggest reason we promote all the remote mount systems that mount to the firewall or behind the headlights.

There have been so many tests run on what it takes to properly coalesce and condense oil that it has steered us away from pushing the systems that sit on the radiator hose for only a few of the reasons listed above. We are in the process of developing some new components to go with our modular catch cans to improve their performance well above what they currently deliver.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Well..I was planning to order one until you said that! Should I wait until the improvements are implemented or what?

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
We just got the first batch for the GT350 and they are almost all sold out and the second batch will be ready by the end of the week. The higher flow and increased demands are handled flawlessly by the latest design updates.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
We just got the first batch for the GT350 and they are almost all sold out and the second batch will be ready by the end of the week. The higher flow and increased demands are handled flawlessly by the latest design updates.
I just ordered the GT350 setup a couple days ago. Will it have the latest updates, or are there some new components I should be taking a look at?

-T
Sponsored