Sponsored

Voo Doo’s 2019 DHG BULLITT .....um..Changes!!

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
This is a great thread, OP. You did good. Though I would do things different the ideas and photos really help us that love our Bullitts but might want to change a few things. Thought I would show you a photo of my highly modified 2009 Bullitt. Several Bullitt guys did not like the mods but, like yours, I got compliments everywhere as most folks don't know what a Bullitt is.
2009 Bullitt.jpg
Thanx Bob... yes in the beginning when I bought my BULLITT there were several opponents against Mods! The Spoiler was a biggie..but it’s more of a “Flow” thing for me vs a big ass one sticking up bolted on the trunk lid!!! lol the wheel n tires are what I love!! In as much as I respect their Purist views, I do find a lot of “Fence Sitters”.....those who followed the Spoiler route and the wheels/tires route... eventually!! All is good, I just do what I do while trying to be subtle! The one thing I got slammed for was my choice of Green on the steering wheel stripe, the FORD windshield Logo ........it is the exact same color/shade of green on our dash cluster display!!!! Go figure!!! ... I appreciate the positive feedback as well as respect the Purist’s decisions to remain stock....it’s a choice! These are cars, period!!! ....albeit they say no mods then add another horn, hood Struts etc and say they are not mods???? WHAAAT??

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Start Button... less than 5 minutes!! Disconnect battery 1st!!
72EFDDB3-6C33-41BB-82DF-8BD7E882B94A.jpeg

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I applaud you. I believe in doing what you like on your ride. Half the fun is doing things that haven’t been done/seen. I like having something no one else does! Mod on!

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Thanx @Ericc B mostly I like to do subtle Mods...like coming soon will be the console extension with 50th Anniversary embroidered patch and green stitching!
BE7C689D-EAEC-49DE-A6C0-E5A547E52851.jpeg

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Rocker Stripes.....Silver Digital/Faded ... I like em!
7357C0E3-9AE4-4965-B47C-CA1CE12FCA3E.jpeg
2FFA0D82-C0AE-44B2-9527-E412703CA338.jpeg

Sponsored

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Can you tell me where you had the center caps and the starter button made? Very interested in acquiring a set of those center caps!

Thanks!!

JB

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Can you tell me where you had the center caps and the starter button made? Very interested in acquiring a set of those center caps!
Thanks!!
JB
Bannon. The start button link... https://5spurs.com/store/usa/2019-to-2020-Mustang-Metal-Power-Button-BULLITT-p117205362

The Center “Stickers “ I had made up! I could get you the guys info or maybe you can find a closer company to do it for you?? What Center caps will you use?? If it’s the Ford stock BULLITT wheels... remove the ponies on the stock caps first!! Easy to do!!
7BDC7117-D154-4232-8708-DD7F746969DD.jpeg

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
For now I have the stock Bullitt wheels and was planning on looking into getting a set of the Steeda McQueen wheels but after I saw the Shelby ones I think I am going to get a set of those with the gunmetal gray centers. I am going to be in Vegas during SEMA and I'm hoping that I can get a look at them at the Shelby Facility in Vegas.

When you say stickers, are they just flat stickers or do they have some kind of hard plastic that goes over them to keep them from getting blown off in a touchless Carwash or some other situation with prolonged exposure to moisture?

Thanks again for the info!

JB

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Just flat peel n stick... no issues at all!! The Shelby wheels in the Gunmetal finish...I wish I got those! I’ll get a set of the McQueen wheels in Aluminum finish and will have them Powder Coated Dark Charcoal like the Steeda conversions!!! I will run 315/35’s out back...currently 305/30’s !! It’ll fill the fender to wheel gap a little more!!

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
It's a free country, and you should mod your car as you see fit.

But...

I don't get it. OP bought a BULLITT and then immediately started modding it so it no longer looks like a BULLITT?

And...

This is not a "build" thread. It's a "mod" thread.

Modding the car with very basic and purely cosmetic add-on's is NOT a "build".

NIce car none-the-less....:like:
Sponsored