Sponsored

Voo Doo’s 2019 DHG BULLITT .....um..Changes!!

TomLake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Bullitt, 2017 Shelby GT350
Don’t know if you ever saw my previous Build... a 2015 50th Anniversary PKG Black Mustang... I’ve been into cars since forever, building since ‘89... always had a Vision! Previous build was mostly One-Off subtle stuff!

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/voo-doos-black-magic-mods.25971/

Car will be final polished with Scholls S20 Black polishing compound...then CQuartz UK Ceramic Coating

This “Transformation” is similar in that I do have a Vision....Tinted Glass is done!

Tomorrow is the Roush rear Spoiler install!!! Then week of April 21st....

1. Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic brake pads (no dust)
2. Shelby C11 20’ inch wheels in Chrome Powder..(don’t like Black!)
3 Nitto 555 G2 wheels...305’s and 275’s !
4. Steeda 3/4 inch Lowering Springs

Staying with the BULLITT theme... aka Chad/Steeda.....Roush/Shelby

Stick around!! It’ll be fun!! Drilling a lot of hole in my trunk tomorrow!!! lol !![/QUOTE

]Tell me about the rotors and ceramic pads! No Dust! Hell Yeah!!

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

TomLake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Bullitt, 2017 Shelby GT350
Tell me about the drilled rotors and Ceramic pads? No Dust?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Tell me about the drilled rotors and Ceramic pads? No Dust?
I had the Black PP wheels with my 2015....went with Ceramic brake pads... 85% brake dust was. Gone!! Then it’s Ceramic Coated wheels and Ceramic pads.. almost no dust...if there is, just hose it off!!!

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Thanx..means a lot to me! I do mods ( and others don’t!)..but I try to be subtle..kinda/sorta! I love it!! A couple more subtle things to come next week! In the end, it’s still a BULLITT and it’s my BULLITT!!

Hint...my signature pic is about to change!!

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Therein lies the wrong thought!!!... or...your thoughts!!.....if I did that...it would still NOT be a BULLITT! I do what I do... and I love what I do! I will never ask for your approval!! .......If you are a PURIST... good for you! Enjoy your ride...as I enjoy mine, albeit in my own way!! Thank you very much for you input!! ... COST is never a factor with me!! I just do what I do!! That’s why I usually have so many “One-off “ things on my rides!!

In the end, it’s my ride...and it’s a BULLITT!! Numbered and all!!

I didn’t realize we were in this hobby based on COST!!! lol.... it must be a waste of Dead Presidents to go racing all the time!! lol...my thots!!

Methinks it would been a lot cheaper to merely purchase a PP2 & paint the damn thing Bullitt (Highland) green!!! :facepalm:

Sponsored

chowman90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Lookin good Ric! Didn't know about the DW Poppy show. Would have come out to support ya

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Therein lies the wrong thought!!!... or...your thoughts!! /// No, what I stated was a simple financial fact.

If I did that, it would still NOT be a BULLITT! In the end, it’s my ride & it’s a BULLITT!! Numbered & all!! /// A basic fact & no argument.

I will never ask for your approval!! /// Actually, you kinda did ... "Kinda watch the crowd here & see where this all goes!"

If you are a PURIST, good for you! /// Actually, I am not. For the most part, your list is not that far apart from mine. A bit more bling, for sure. For instance, you probably really like the red Brembo calipers. For me, however, it was a zit on the prom queen's nose (but I did install a Bullitt grille ... after blacking out the chrome trim ... on my Mustang). And, yes, I did look at the Bullitt when Ford 1st pulled the curtain on it. However, aside from the calipers (which are black on the PP2), I'm just not into leather seats, butt warmers, the Star Wars dash & I don't need no stinkin' badges. It appears that you enjoy being seen, whereas I have always preferred a more subtle, under the radar, look w/my cars. To be honest tho, if we stacked car enthusiasts behind either you or me based on car ... your side would have a longer line ... by far. And a couple of your mods raised an eyebrow ... not really good or bad, just interesting choices. But, w/all that said, the 3rd gen Bullitt is, by far & away, the best one yet that Ford has done.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Ceramic Coating done... app. 24hrs at it!! Just with Paint Prep!! Plus being anal!! 2 CoatS CQuartz UK 3.0, followed by a coat of Reload the next day!! Will order the Car Pro “Gliss” for that Jewelry “Pop” “ shine! Also did the Black Wrap in the rear plate recessed area!! Not sure as Painted would be better!!
8B6E543F-6F84-46EF-A323-28065EB12154.jpeg
56B61B01-F676-48AD-AB9B-6C294E091EEB.jpeg
906BDDA1-2C9B-43F6-B5CC-FEEC8C37AC3C.jpeg