Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Kristopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys S5fifty_gt here, we recently installed the new GT350 intake manifold onto our base 15 GT coyote and ended up with some impressive results!

Here you can see the before and after as well as a side-by-side of the original vs GT350 manifolds.

The vehicle did some existing mods such as full exhaust setup and JLT intake with 93 tune and dyno at 405rwhp.

The vehicle was street able to an extent without the tune but did encure throttle body surging at certain RPM and throttle positions. We took it over to VMP Performance and let the handling the tuning for it.

[ame] - DYNO VIDEO

Joe was able to get up 440rwhp out of the vehicle up 7500rmp at 170mph. There's still some fine tuning we hope to get more out of it with the current set up.

As of now, we're planning on adding new few extra goodies to take the 1320 faster. A mix of new injectors for a sight of e85 in the future as well as new torque converter from Circle D and possible new gearing.

Our previous quickest was 12.1@117mph with 405rwhp, well definitely speed past that!

For more info and progress follow us on Instagram @S5FIFTY_GT or Facebook Page

For tuning reach put to VMP Performance on their instagram @VMPPerformance, Facebook Page or Website!

Always stay tuned for follow ups!
Sponsored

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
nice

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Looking at the dyno sheet in the video, 439 seems to be an artificial peak from the rev limiter. The spike is out of place. It definitely gained, you can see the difference, but the peak is false.

OP
OP
S5FIFTY_GT

S5FIFTY_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Kristopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looking at the dyno sheet in the video, 439 seems to be an artificial peak from the rev limiter. The spike is out of place. It definitely gained, you can see the difference, but the peak is false.
True, I'm looking at the sheet now. It's more so 437 maybe 436....

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Not really the spot for this, but a question:

GT350 throttle body too, or manifold alone?

Sponsored

OP
OP
S5FIFTY_GT

S5FIFTY_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Kristopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Not really the spot for this, but a question:

GT350 throttle body too, or manifold alone?
Thats why this is here for info and questions but yes, GT350 manifold and throttle body!

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I was just saying this isn't "General", but more of a 5.0 power section kind of thread. But you want maximum views, I get it.

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hey guys S5fifty_gt here, we recently installed the new GT350 intake manifold onto our base 15 GT coyote and ended up with some impressive results!

Here you can see the before and after as well as a side-by-side of the original vs GT350 manifolds.

The vehicle did some existing mods such as full exhaust setup and JLT intake with 93 tune and dyno at 405rwhp.

The vehicle was street able to an extent without the tune but did encure throttle body surging at certain RPM and throttle positions. We took it over to VMP Performance and let the handling the tuning for it.

- DYNO VIDEO

Joe was able to get up 440rwhp out of the vehicle up 7500rmp at 170mph. There's still some fine tuning we hope to get more out of it with the current set up.

As of now, we're planning on adding new few extra goodies to take the 1320 faster. A mix of new injectors for a sight of e85 in the future as well as new torque converter from Circle D and possible new gearing.

Our previous quickest was 12.1@117mph with 405rwhp, well definitely speed past that!

For more info and progress follow us on Instagram @S5FIFTY_GT or Facebook Page

For tuning reach put to VMP Performance on their instagram @VMPPerformance, Facebook Page or Website!

Always stay tuned for follow ups!
i did a 12.1 before my gt350 intake and didnt improve on it. d/a and temp was up a little but i lost some lowend power. i am changing tuners now and ill see if that helps. im on stock tb though.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I feel like guys in my club are getting about 430 to the wheels with just basic bolt ons, a tune and E85. I feel like this isn't adding enough power for the money. Does it feel any different than a nicely tuned OEM throttle body car? I'd think this is a better idea for someone with 3.73's since your up in RPMs more often vs. 3.31.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
i did a 12.1 before my gt350 intake and didnt improve on it. d/a and temp was up a little but i lost some lowend power. i am changing tuners now and ill see if that helps. im on stock tb though.
Looking at the dyno graph this guy did not lose any low-end power or torque.

Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
I feel like guys in my club are getting about 430 to the wheels with just basic bolt ons, a tune and E85. I feel like this isn't adding enough power for the money. Does it feel any different than a nicely tuned OEM throttle body car? I'd think this is a better idea for someone with 3.73's since your up in RPMs more often vs. 3.31.
Yeah but the car is an auto. I have full exhaust, JLT intake and flex
Fuel tune and made 411whp so his car is normal for an auto making around what I made.

LHousePhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lhousephotography.com
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium - Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Does the GT350 IM fit under the PP strut tower brace?

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Does the GT350 IM fit under the PP strut tower brace?
I remember someone saying it does and I sure hope so. UPS just dropped mine off.
Sponsored