Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
I got my Viking Crusaders through Kelly @ BMR Wednesday got em installed and I must say they made an awesome difference in my 60ft unfortunately my local track was doing no prep street racing last night and wasn't giving any slips. Kelly did help me with out to with adjusting these shocks but I'm still fine tuning em. So special thanks again Kelly and the crew at BMR you guys know suspension. I did get a video of the run last night. The car I'm running traps 117 and got me by a bumper real close race.Shocks are set on 10c 7rhttp://vid222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/nismohardbodysr20/Wile E making passes.mp4

I will be adding more videos as I keep tuning the shocks in and adding suspension mods. So stay tuned can't wait to get that 60ft down even less.

NEW VIDEOS HERE:______
v
V
Here is a pass i made with launching off the rev limiter it hooked up pretty good but torque management kicked in on me shortly after launch. Shocks are set on 12c 7r

http://vid222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/nismohardbodysr20/IMG_4796.mp4

Here is a pass I made launching at 6500 and pulled a 1.7 60ft with the 19'' DR's I'm pretty impressed with the stock irs and can't wait to start adding bushings to see if I can get the rest of the hop gone. Shocks are set at 12c 7r.

http://vid222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/nismohardbodysr20/IMG_4792.mp4

Here is a pass I made launching at 6500 and pulled another 1.7 60ft withe the 19's shocks are set at 13c 9R
http://vid222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/nismohardbodysr20/Video.mp4

Here is another pass off the rev limiter pulled a 1.8 60ft and pulled the fuse for the abs so torque management wouldn't be a problem. Shocks set at 13c 9r.
http://vid222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/nismohardbodysr20/Video-5.mp4
Sponsored

Last edited:

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
Looks like it helped a lot with wheel hop :clap2:

OP
OP

Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
I'm still rocking the original Vikings on my 2011 and they are fantastic!
I like em so far can't wait til strange comes out with the front struts for these cars I need to see where they at on em.

Looks like it helped a lot with wheel hop :clap2:
It really did these shocks don't have bump stops like the factory shock and it really helped with weight transfer. The rest of the irs is stock can't wait to add bushings and springs next.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I like em so far can't wait til strange comes out with the front struts for these cars I need to see where they at on em.

I have Strange front struts and they are ok but lack compression adjustment. They are a touch too soft on compression IMO. Otherwise I like them. I'm waiting for Viking to sell double adjustable front struts to match their rear shocks.

Sponsored

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
How else does the car ride in general compared to before with these new shocks?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
I have Strange front struts and they are ok but lack compression adjustment. They are a touch too soft on compression IMO. Otherwise I like them. I'm waiting for Viking to sell double adjustable front struts to match their rear shocks.
I'm glad you told me I heard the strange shocks was better I'll have to check em out when the Vikings get here I've been waiting for months for these to get here.

Does else does the car ride in general compared to before with these new shocks?
It's ride a lil rougher on the drag setting I have em on but for street setting it rides a lil better. I can hear the shocks compress when going over bumps but I did have my back seat out when I went to the track.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
How else does the car ride in general compared to before with these new shocks?

These are double adjustable shocks so you can make your ride quality exactly how you want it. One of the best aspects of these shocks.

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
These are double adjustable shocks so you can make your ride quality exactly how you want it. One of the best aspects of these shocks.
Cool, man! I'm amazed to see so much wheel hop go away.

OP
OP

Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
I added some new videos if anyone wants to see how well the irs is working with just a few mods.

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Awesome! Cool to see the car can handle those kind of RPM, with just some 19" tires.

Watching the second vid a few times...I suggest going up 1 click on C to 13, and go up two clicks on R to 9.......give it a whirl. I'd like to see some of that "bounce" go away.

Keep up the great work!

OP
OP

Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
Awesome! Cool to see the car can handle those kind of RPM, with just some 19" tires.

Watching the second vid a few times...I suggest going up 1 click on C to 13, and go up two clicks on R to 9.......give it a whirl. I'd like to see some of that "bounce" go away.

Keep up the great work!

I appreciate the help Kelly I'll give it a shot on those settings and keep grinding to try and find the best setting. I'm very impressed the shocks they was worth the wait. I know for a fact my car will be a BMR car.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I can't wait! I'll be here for ya along the way SB!

OP
OP

Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
Added some new videos but will be adding more whenever all my BMR suspension gets installed to see the difference.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Definitely going with these shocks. You know what would be awesome though? To have the shocks with a remote adjustment that you can switch in the car. Hit the track, turn on drag mode, leaving track, hit street mode. One can wish.... :lol:
Sponsored