Sponsored

Video: How to Install S550 Mustang Interior LEDs! 2015+ Interior LED Conversion Kit!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
sweet. Oh, screwed again.
first with 2 deliveries for double shipping (at $15 each) then no free shipping or even discount the US amount.
Please give us a call if you have been double billed: (314) 205-3033

We don't offer free-shipping for international orders unfortunately, I apologize if you were under that impression

Nick C.
Sponsored

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
not double billed, 2 shipments where if there was better communication of product availability one would have worked.
I never thought international shipping would be included but discount of equal value to US shipping would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
not double billed, 2 shipments where if there was better communication of product availability one would have worked.
I never thought international shipping would be included but discount of equal value to US shipping would be appreciated.
Did you contact us before placing the orders or anything? Or after placing your orders? I'm sorry for the frustration, but we would have been happy to combine them for you if you had let us know. We ship out hundreds of orders every day, so it's very difficult for us to find your orders and put them together, especially during the busy holiday season. Unfortunately, if they have been already shipped now, the carrier has the money, not us, so it's unlikely we would be able to refund anything. If you can PM me with your order numbers I will see what we might be able to do.

Again, if anyone else would like to combine two orders or anything, PLEASE simply email or call us!

Thanks!

Brownw01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walter
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP Guard
Anyone know, are the pony projectors already LEDs?

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Just put in the map lights and trunk light from DD today as I received it this afternoon. Much better light on the inside now. A great product from DD.

I did manage to break the small plastic tab on the trunk light housing that holds it in. So I had to affix the housing to the structure above with some adhesive backed velcro I had available. (You can't notice it.) Cheap plastic from Ford I was very slow and gentle taking the housing out.

I haven't done the glove box light yet. Looks like I need to pull the connector out of the bulb housing, then pull the bulb and replace it. Tight fit in there too it looks. Do you gentlemen have a quick video tutorial before I dive in there? Thanks. :)

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Drop the hidden compartment in the glove box first. That makes it a bit easier.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
We are working on installation videos for the vanity lights, glove box, and HID bulb replacements this week.

I will post them to the forums when they become available

Thank you!
Nick C.
Awesome, thank you. :)

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I received and email earlier saying the vanity leds are back in stock, but when I go to the website it shows they are still out... Is there a different link?

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/74-1-5050-smd

Good news! These items are back in stock at Diode Dynamics:

Vanity: 74 SMD1 Cool White (FOUR)

Go to diodedynamics.com to place your order!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I received and email earlier saying the vanity leds are back in stock, but when I go to the website it shows they are still out... Is there a different link?

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/74-1-5050-smd

Good news! These items are back in stock at Diode Dynamics:

Vanity: 74 SMD1 Cool White (FOUR)

Go to diodedynamics.com to place your order!
They just arrived today so it's possible they are still getting the site listing updated to show the new status

If you are still having issues placing an order through the site please give us a call and we can place it for you manually: (314) 205-3033

Thanks Stoli!

Nick C.

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Quick question will the HP5 lights fit in the stock housing for the Map and Trunk location?

Also I do not see the option to get HP5 lights on the interior kit, any plans on that option?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
We are working on installation videos for the vanity lights, glove box, and HID bulb replacements this week.

I will post them to the forums when they become available

Thank you!
Nick C.
Awesome! Will be great to have these when I finally get my car as my bulbs will be here Friday :)

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Hey Nick,

Saw the video for the fog light bulbs, Are those coming for the 15 mustang? and when do you expect to have the sequential lights out?

Best regards,

Marcos J.
Sponsored