Sponsored

Video: How to Install S550 Mustang Interior LEDs! 2015+ Interior LED Conversion Kit!

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
ordered, thank you
Sponsored

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
If I add the engine kit to my order now is there a savings on the shipping? Otherwise, I'll order after having the car here.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd like to see a video of the engine lighting too.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
If I add the engine kit to my order now is there a savings on the shipping? Otherwise, I'll order after having the car here.
We always have flat rate $5 shipping for US shipments, so yes, you can save by getting it all at once. However, we offer free shipping codes to forum members if you shoot us a PM!

I'm sold! Just don't know whether to go cool white or warm white. I don't really care of the starkness of cool white. Can you guys give me a comparison of the warm white to the stock incandescents?
We'll shoot a comparison set of pictures soon. The stock has a very deep yellow tinge to it. The warm white is just a warm color, not yellow at all. You can definitely see a difference versus stock, and it's still a very good improvement in brightness.

Thanks guys! Keep the questions coming- we can help or at least offer our advice for anything you're working on. We are here to show you our products, but also to be a resource to the community. :thumbsup:

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
I love DD, thanks for making a kit. The LED's that I bought from you for my '12 looked amazing. I'll definitely be ordering one of these kits when my '15 gets here.

Sponsored

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
We always have flat rate $5 shipping for US shipments, so yes, you can save by getting it all at once. However, we offer free shipping codes to forum members if you shoot us a PM!

We'll shoot a comparison set of pictures soon. The stock has a very deep yellow tinge to it. The warm white is just a warm color, not yellow at all. You can definitely see a difference versus stock, and it's still a very good improvement in brightness.

Thanks guys! Keep the questions coming- we can help or at least offer our advice for anything you're working on. We are here to show you our products, but also to be a resource to the community. :thumbsup:
PM'ed

Paul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #666
Thanks guys! Keep the questions coming- we can help or at least offer our advice for anything you're working on. We are here to show you our products, but also to be a resource to the community. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Ok here is a long shot for you guys. Do you have or can you do a multi colored light? IE 1st click its white 2nd click it turns red 3rd click lights off

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Ok here is a long shot for you guys. Do you have or can you do a multi colored light? IE 1st click its white 2nd click it turns red 3rd click lights off
Haha, not a long shot- we actually have that in development right now. Essentially, it requires a digital latching circuit which is self-contained with a capacitor for timing and reset. Not too difficult, but very difficult to pack it into a small 194 bulb. Fair warning though: we are still at least 4-6 months out on a finished product, and the price point will be considerably more than a simple bulb.

Paul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #666
Haha, not a long shot- we actually have that in development right now. Essentially, it requires a digital latching circuit which is self-contained with a capacitor for timing and reset. Not too difficult, but very difficult to pack it into a small 194 bulb. Fair warning though: we are still at least 4-6 months out on a finished product, and the price point will be considerably more than a simple bulb.
Well if you manage to make it work count me in for the map lights

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Just sent an email
Looking for the same kit but with brighter Trunk Light

Sponsored

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
these are polarized, other then that they look the same. maybe different but.....

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Just sent an email
Looking for the same kit but with brighter Trunk Light
Sure! Just add the bulbs individually to your cart from this page- you can select different colors if you'd like, and you can select a brighter trunk light. Please note- the brighter ones will go outside the housing, but you really won't be able to see them at all since they stick to the top of the trunk. Really the only way to add a ton of light in there though.

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/led-bulbs-1/listed-by-vehicle/ford/mustang-ecoboost.html

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
Just ordered a full set :thumbsup:

alterbrett

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Ordered. I'm just outside Kansas City. Glad to buy from a reputable Missouri company. I assumed they were led already. The Fusions are! This will be my first mod and I'm not a big mod guy. Must buy IMO

KARR_956

Magnetic Mania
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edson
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang v6
There is a retailer around here that proudly sells Diode Dynamics products! Your lights are very tempting to install when I buy my car :) hopefully they'll carry them.
Sponsored