Sponsored

Vicrez GT500 Hood for 2018+ Mustang! (journal)

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Any idea how the vents/rain tray compare to factory? If one wanted to use the Ford Performance carbon fiber vent, or the 'Python' vent I saw on another forum, would they fit?
Well….. it’s super close. I think the mounting hole points that mount the vent to the hood may be just a hair off. I’d have to measure the two n compare but I bet it’s real damn close
Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Woof, got a nasty surprise when asking Customer Service to clarify something for me.

Paraphrasing. here....

"Does the $506.00 shipping fee include my duty tax to send here to Canada"?

"No, sorry it does not include duty. Unfortunately shipping is expensive right now".

I had 4 rims (no tires) shipped from Steeda USA that cost me $234.76 for all 4 rims. Each rim weights about 24lbs alone. Duty was another like $140.00 US on top of that (estimated).

The next step was to email Vicrez Customer Service and be a little more clear on things. Looking forward to seeing what the $506.00 + a $199.00 large item handling fee actually cover and who the courier of choice is (they state USPS) so I can call and find out the costs myself.

I'm assuming for $506.00 + $199 handling fee that Scarlet Johansen is bringing my hood directly to me while wearing a whip cream bikini?

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Woof, got a nasty surprise when asking Customer Service to clarify something for me.

Paraphrasing. here....

"Does the $506.00 shipping fee include my duty tax to send here to Canada"?

"No, sorry it does not include duty. Unfortunately shipping is expensive right now".

I had 4 rims (no tires) shipped from Steeda USA that cost me $234.76 for all 4 rims. Each rim weights about 24lbs alone. Duty was another like $140.00 US on top of that (estimated).

The next step was to email Vicrez Customer Service and be a little more clear on things. Looking forward to seeing what the $506.00 + a $199.00 large item handling fee actually cover and who the courier of choice is (they state USPS) so I can call and find out the costs myself.

I'm assuming for $506.00 + $199 handling fee that Scarlet Johansen is bringing my hood directly to me while wearing a whip cream bikini?
Sounds like shipping is almost as expensive as the hood. First you’ve got that weirdo in charge of the country now you’ve got to pay that much for shipping. Canadian life is a rough life…

That Scarlet Johansson thing sounds great though.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Sounds like shipping is almost as expensive as the hood. First you’ve got that weirdo in charge of the country now you’ve got to pay that much for shipping. Canadian life is a rough life…

That Scarlet Johansson thing sounds great though.
Uncle Justin loves his taxes. He's coming for me this year in a big way. My guy is working the numbers right now but selling an income property last year will result in significant contributions to the government this year. First-world problems, right?

As for Vicrez; they confirmed and said; "sorry, it doesn't include duty fees because shipping is very expensive right now". Oh well, it is what it is. It's already paid for and will be coming from wherever. People vote with their feet, right?

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I just ordered this Hood and I hope everything fits and I have no problem with shipping... has anyone put on the hood pins yet

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I just ordered this Hood and I hope everything fits and I have no problem with shipping... has anyone put on the hood pins yet
@Lbj let me know when they ship yours.

I ordered mine on the 4th and keep getting told that it will ship "this Friday" (two weeks ago) then again "This Friday" (last week) and now they just haven't responded to my customer support request.

I'm about to cancel the order.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
When I ordered mine I was told it would be two weeks. Then another week. Then another couple days. The stuff shows up in containers and the LA port is an absolute shit show thanks to the supreme idiocy and shortsightedness of Newsom. At any rate, it took a bit of time but was well worth it once I got it. Just expect more delays than they say and you won’t be disappointed.

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
You and me both. They got back to me on Facebook messenger and said that sometimes international orders take time so that they can find the very best courier to ensure things don't arrive damaged. I'm guessing they're drop shipping stuff from like China LOL

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I will have to Patient and hope for the best
Well @Lbj I've got bad news, my man.

First and foremost, we are more than thankful for your recent order with us. Although, we do regret to inform you that currently the part you ordered is backordered. Our production batch is scheduled to be released towards the month of May, 2022 perhaps a bit sooner.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It is what it is. Guess I'll order my Cervini C series upper and lower grills and wait for those + my GT500 spoiler to arrive in the meantime LOL

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I'm just going to let the order sit. I've already paid off the credit card so might as well. If they don't have it sorted by mid-May it'll be time to look at their competition and drive to Buffalo to pick it up from AM or something.
Sponsored