• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri SOLD Vibe Motorsports R Replica

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Vibe Motorsports R replica wheels for non R car. These are one piece, full forged HRE blanks, 19x11 and 19x11.5, R spec offsets (profile shot included so you can see offset). Gloss black powdercoat. If you’ve done your homework, you know this is the best R replica wheel on the road. I bought brand new. Only selling to try out something different. ZERO damage or scuffs. Zero! Wheels currently have Adam’s ceramic wheel coating, Adam’s spray coating, and maintained with Adam’s Ceramic Boost. Unlike some other R replica that require the thin splined lugs, these accept stock lugs (60° face) or any stock lug replacement. Also work perfect with T’s (50Deep) titanium lug nuts (pictured). I included what the wheel looks like F & R using both the stock lugs and the titanium lugs. With the titanium lugs, both F & R lug depth matches perfectly.

$3,500 OBO (no tires), and we’ll have to work out the shipping. Wheels located in greater St Louis area for pickup.
D99DFAF2-A8D6-4C58-944F-C93C57A494C3.jpeg
View attachment 447827 View attachment 447828 View attachment 447829 View attachment 447830 View attachment 447831 View attachment 447832 View attachment 447834
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
How did you like the tires on the set up?

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
How did you like the tires on the set up?
I LOVE them. Search around some of the posts and you'll see my repeated comments...The Michelin's are by no means the end-all-be-all of tires for this car that everyone tends to flock to. And these hands down look better than the Michelin's any day of the week.

Sponsored

drudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT RS / GT350
looking at their homepage but doesn´t find the weights.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
looking at their homepage but doesn´t find the weights.
You can PM one of the guys from here; they're a vendor. I don't remember exactly, but I seem to recall something in the 24 lb range. I do know they are extensively lighter than stock, and swapping to these from the stock wheels was ridiculously apparent.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Let me know if you are interested in selling just the fronts.