Vendors! I need a clutch, what in my best interest for black Friday

Chad1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I need a clutch bad and hope to get the best deal. My car is a 15 gt with a cobra jet intake manifold, long tubes, and all the other necessary stuff. My clutch is giving out and not happy. I have a set of comp stage 3 cams in the garage and awaiting my opg and sprocket before I do the install, I have all the tty bolts already and will have the opg here in a few days. I need something that will hold 550 na at 8k rpms. And have some room to grow if I decide to lock out the vct and go huge cams and heads. If the clutch is something that is on the edge I'm ok with that. Trying to keep my black friFri stuff down a bit, the significant other is already mad at me, and she doesn't know about the race stars and drag radials that showed up at work today lol
Sponsored

TomCat0197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Ruby Red
I went with a McLeod RST with steel flywheel when my stock clutch went out. Check with Beefcake or Lethal, as the clutch/flywheel kit is on sale at both.

OP
OP

Chad1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yep ended up with a rst and aluminum flywheel from lethal. No ow I just can't wait to get off of crutches so I can get it installed
Sponsored