Reaction score
Website
www.velossatechdesign.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Hey guys!

I wanted to put together this thread for all your BIG MOUTH pictures. Since we offer them in so many different colors and people are coming up with crazy awesome themes, it is impossible to keep track of it all in the original BIG MOUTH development thread located here.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39043

So instead, I wanted this thread to be dedicated to all the different color combinations and uses of the BIG MOUTH. This will make it easy for you to decide on colors you want :)

As most of you already know, the Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH is a wonderful product to add to any intake system aftermarket or stock. It keeps the air moving fast through the grill, with minimal pressure drop and seals out radiator backwash which kills your inlet temps!! If you want to squeeze out some extra ponies and ensure you are getting true frontal air pressure, this is the ticket :)

If you would like one, here is where to get one (or two).

Click here to get a BIG MOUTH

Great for guys that are stock or tuned and works amazing for supercharged or turbo setups.

Best of all it looks INSANE :hail:

Ok I am done with the sales pitch, let the pictures do the talking.

Of course I would like to start this off with Shawns dual big mouth setup. He did an AMAZING job customizing them using LEDs.

We now offer two big mouths (driver side functional, passenger side aesthetic) for a combo price of 199. You can get them separately if you wish.

Here we go!

velossatech-S550-ram-air53_zpsaebm9fp0.jpg

velossatech-S550-ram-air46_zpscyicster.jpg

received_10207423243432976_zpsnpqsjpjw.jpg

IMG_3682_zpsax8ydwwv.jpg

velossatech-S550-ram-air37_zpsgsyw5rbk.jpg

velossatech-S550-ram-air30_zpsiee1rszf.jpg

If you own any of these cars, be sure to chime in!! You know who you are :cheers:

Thanks to all my amazing customers who showed a TON of support during development, especially shawn and josh who tested the dual big mouths setup and NAILED IT.

:ford:
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
VelossaTech

VelossaTech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Bump, if anyone has some more pictures to add please post them up. I don't have every color combination of car body/big mouth color, if you have a unique combination let's see it. :)

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I wasn't feeling the one side look with a colored big mouth, but doing so that it's symmetrical is pretty slick looking.

Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to pick up a two pack.

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Here is a picture of mine. I scuffed up the inside and painted it matte black to make it disappear.

Jared_J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Before I pull the trigger, just want to know... If I get a white one, would the bugs leave noticeable stains on it? I want to keep the mesh, so cleaning it won't be easy...

Sponsored

OP
OP
VelossaTech

VelossaTech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Before I pull the trigger, just want to know... If I get a white one, would the bugs leave noticeable stains on it? I want to keep the mesh, so cleaning it won't be easy...
Hi Jared, I am not 100% certain how bad the bugs will stick. The good thing is the big mouth is smooth as glass so hosing it down from the outside would be pretty easy and would break up any debris stuck to it. You also dont need go worry about rock chips because all big mouths are made in the native color of the plastic, they are not painted. I think you'll be super happy with it. Keep in touch.

D

Jared_J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Hi Jared, I am not 100% certain how bad the bugs will stick. The good thing is the big mouth is smooth as glass so hosing it down from the outside would be pretty easy and would break up any debris stuck to it. You also dont need go worry about rock chips because all big mouths are made in the native color of the plastic, they are not painted. I think you'll be super happy with it. Keep in touch.

D
Thanks a lot for the info!

Jared_J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Here is mine, very humble looking:
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Fits 2018+ JLT with Cervini Grill

IMG_20181124_093022_708.jpg

Velossa tech.jpg
How did you make it fit a 2018+? I've given up on them making them for the 2018+.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Old version (Rev 2) bigmouth in a 2020 (no mods) :

IMG-2086.jpg

WD :like:

Status
Not open for further replies.