Varrstoen ES1 wheels on a S550

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I remember seeing this thread:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/xxr-521-20x10-5-square-the-hunt-for-stance.64824/

Don't really want to go to a 20" setup, unless it ends up being the best choice to get the look I want.

And while I have the SVE S350 19x10 setup on my '19 GT (swapped from my '17 V6 when I traded it in), my wife mentioned getting some wheels on her '17 EB Prem ragtop (Magnetic Metallic) and she likes my wheels. It got me thinking.

The black S350 wheels kind of "get lost" on my Silver '19 GT. And I've always loved the BBS LM replica wheels. Just a disclaimer - to save everyone the time spent replying - I know replica wheels aren't the real deal. I also know quality varies among replica wheels, but I also know there's no way I'd ever spend 10% of what I paid for the car just for wheels. Personal preference.

Now as far as styling and how the S550 would look with LM replicas - personal taste - I get it. I searched the forum and didn't find much

Found this one.

yellow s550 silver lm reps.jpg

I've found the Varrstoen ES1 in a 19x9.5 40 offset - I want a square setup.
Can anyone verify if they will clear the base GT brake calipers in this size?

Any other manufacturers make something close in looks? Is XXR the only other choice? Would rather not run a spacer - but I guess a small one wouldn't matter.
Sponsored