Vanity Plates on Convertibles

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Curious of actual or ideas for personalized plates that somehow relate to being a convertible. Including a blue reference is a bonus. ;o)
All the obvious choices are taken (in Calif). BLU SKY etc. I thought I'd ask in case any 'other staters' have ideas of ones I could check & copy. :D

Or other ideas that may in addition relate to 3.7L, Cyclone, 50 year or the blue color would be options.

I'll go here to check out if plates are available. Most plates options allow seven characters, some only 6. Child plates include star, +, hand or heart.
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/ipp2/initPers.do
Sponsored

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
Curious of actual or ideas for personalized plates that somehow relate to being a convertible. Including a blue reference is a bonus. ;o)
All the obvious choices are taken (in Calif). BLU SKY etc. I thought I'd ask in case any 'other staters' have ideas of ones I could check & copy. :D

Or other ideas that may in addition relate to 3.7L, Cyclone, 50 year or the blue color would be options.

I'll go here to check out if plates are available. Most plates options allow seven characters, some only 6. Child plates include star, +, hand or heart.
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/ipp2/initPers.do
There are several threads on this if you search. California allows 7 characters and the 1960 Legacy Plates are quite popular with the black & yellow bumble bee colors.

Order early beacause it's a 12 week minimum wait before you'll receive them in California. As far as specific vert ideas I don't know. If you belong to AAA, have them handle all of this instead of the lame CA DMV. Good luck.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
topless or tople55

OP
OP

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name