Sponsored

VA/MD area - Who are the well known/prefered butt dyno tuners?

RussM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yeah I heard he said Lund tunes are awesome, and he used a Lund tune instead of tuning it himself.

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Yeah I heard he said Lund tunes are awesome, and he used a Lund tune instead of tuning it himself.
Lol that makes no sense. Dude is a master at tuning not to mention no way lund would even give him a tune since he’s a top tuner.
Gotta be a troll post.

RussM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I guess it went like this. Rather than taking the time to tune himself. Since lunds are awesome, he just loaded that. My step father had a Lund tune for a car that he sold to Adam. I heard Adam was like dude you have a Lund tune for this let me have it, being in the business I can see this. Just saving time why not if you trust it. Now I'm sure he would have tuned it himself if he was going all out with the motor. Dont get me wrong I'm not downing nor do I have anything against Adam he tunes my car. Was just putting it out there as a $ saving option.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
I got my car done at KML performance in MD. My car was originally tuned by National Speed Inc out of Richmond. I was having tuning and motor hiccups after i threw some codes and couldnt get my car up to richmond. I found out about KML from a friend who lead me to their facebook page. He got me squared away and my car runs awesome, pulls harder than ever and no issues since.

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I guess it went like this. Rather than taking the time to tune himself. Since lunds are awesome, he just loaded that. My step father had a Lund tune for a car that he sold to Adam. I heard Adam was like dude you have a Lund tune for this let me have it, being in the business I can see this. Just saving time why not if you trust it. Now I'm sure he would have tuned it himself if he was going all out with the motor. Dont get me wrong I'm not downing nor do I have anything against Adam he tunes my car. Was just putting it out there as a $ saving option.
LOL nonsense. Probably just needed the tuner back to unlock the ECU so he can put what he wants on it. Adam works directly with Ford and Ford Performance and a couple race teams. He's not ripping off Lund, there'd be no gain. I have my frustrations with Rev Auto but tuning quality and performance isn't one of them.

RussM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Believe what you want just trying to put some info out there for people. This is why I hate these dam forums people got smart-ass remarks. Take shit the wrong way. Did you not read I HAVE NO PROBLEMS OR ISSUES WITH REV OR ADAM, he tunes my car. Just an alternative if you want to save money.

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Believe what you want just trying to put some info out there for people. This is why I hate these dam forums people got smart-ass remarks. Take shit the wrong way. Did you not read I HAVE NO PROBLEMS OR ISSUES WITH REV OR ADAM, he tunes my car. Just an alternative if you want to save money.
It’s confusing because you are implying Adam is stealing a tune from lund? Not to mention their tunes are very encrypted. Not possible.
You can say no issue with Adam but what you say is just unusual.
Sponsored