• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

V8 manual , Coupe DIB for sale 1700 miles SOLD

mattus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
TVR Tuscan , DIB GT S550, Volvo D6 Polestar
2015, 65 reg, V8 manual coupe. £34,500 . Deep Impact blue (now a discontinued colour for the mustang), so will become rare, with Ceramic leather interior and Custom pack (Heated / cooled seats , uprated Audio / Sat Nav, reverse camera , parking sensors, 19" Nickel alloy Chrome wheels , Chrome trim).
Air con, Electric seats, sync 2 , keyless entry all std features.
Picked up on Christmas Eve 2015. One of the first 500 in the country. Only 1700 Miles, pampered and cherished for it's short ownership ; a fantastic car and head turner .... but has to go, to make way for a new TVR.
Remainder of the 3 years warranty . Price new is £37385 and new ones are probably still subject to a 6 months + waiting list.(I waited 1 year for mine, from date of deposit..)
Private number plate , ST14 ANG available for £500 additional (cost £800).

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

mattus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
yup , more heart than head decision .......but it just feels right. ..I put my deposit down whilst I was still waiting for the mustang .....
The mustang's a great car ..but unfortunately I have to make a choice ...
Have fun
Matt

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
That is exactly my car, don't why your selling (TVR's breakdown!!!!)

Anyway, 2 things mate.

Road tax is not transferable so when you sell the car you will get a refund on the remainder and the new owner will need to re-tax.

And,

If you sell the car as standard, subject to the cost I could be interested in the exhaust. Would need to hear it before I decided.

Good luck and a shame it's going.

OP
OP

mattus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Thx for the pointer on tax .
The Exhaust is coming off this weekend , as most people seem to prefer to buy a car that's stock OEM (at least to start ...). I'll put it up for sale on here or elsewhere in due course.
Plenty of videos available as to the sound the Milltek makes. It's very good and suits the car to my ears. I looked at Borla , Corsa et al before making up my mind .
As to the TVR comment ; I've run a Tuscan for 5 years ....never let me down ...as long as you look after them they'll look after you ...
Have fun

Sponsored

OP
OP

mattus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
This is now still for sale , after being messed around with a 'non' buyer and priced at a realistic £35,500 ...exactly the price I paid for it ....
Matt

Last edited:
OP
OP

mattus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
My DIB V8 mustang (1700Miles) with Custom Pack is now priced at £35,500 ...might even throw in the ST14 ANG plate if the buyer is an enthusiast from this forum .....
have fun
Matt