V8 5.0 2019 Mustang GT non premium non active to active exhaust

Joshx5.0x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
As the title states I want to change my 2019 Mustang GT non premium non active exhaust to active exhaust can I do it with the base cluster I have? and what kits are out there that are easy install?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Joshx5.0x

Joshx5.0x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Or maybe just straight pipe the mf'er?

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
There are aftermarket kits that utilize an additional switch, I know roush is one for sure.
If your wanting to use the factory mufflers plenty for sale, then you just need to order the actuator and get it wired up. As far as the having the exhaust in your cluster, someone with more experience with Forscan could chime in. if thats not an option could always just have a similar switch to the one pictured installed.

1645951572856.png

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
There are aftermarket kits that utilize an additional switch, I know roush is one for sure.
If your wanting to use the factory mufflers plenty for sale, then you just need to order the actuator and get it wired up. As far as the having the exhaust in your cluster, someone with more experience with Forscan could chime in. if thats not an option could always just have a similar switch to the one pictured installed.

1645951572856.png
1645985559731.png
the roush switch looks good. if you don't already already have this light switch you can use this switch to control the exhaust with the center knob

OP
OP
Joshx5.0x

Joshx5.0x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT

1645951572856.png

If I wanted to use the factory mufflers who could I get the harness from for wiring it up and the actuator If you have any links to a couple that would be appreciated thanks for the feedback :] and I want the flip switch harness like pictured but I can't seem to find that oem harness hookup

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra