Sponsored

V6 PHOTOS- all colors, stock or modified

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
I'm not usually a fan of offset badging, but I really like that. Very nice.
Sponsored

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
I'm not usually a fan of offset badging, but I really like that. Very nice.
Yeah, It's cool, but I've never owned a Mustang before, and I can't imagine removing that big chrome horse! It would be the coolest car I've had since I was a kid with my 280Z.

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base

Following edwins and zackmd1's lead, sanded down dash for a brushed aluminum finish.

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard Metallic V6 Auto
Installed my Roush Cold Air Intake today, Easiest mod i ever did, lol. OMG, She sound Awesome, Opened up the stock exhaust Big Time.. Love it
20160125_105822.jpg

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
i did this on all my "chrome" parts inside, with scotch brite. looks like alum not. It looks so much nicer

Following edwins and zackmd1's lead, sanded down dash for a brushed aluminum finish.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Installed my Roush Cold Air Intake today, Easiest mod i ever did, lol. OMG, She sound Awesome, Opened up the stock exhaust Big Time.. Love it

Looks awesome! How much and does it require a tune? or is it just "plug n play"?

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks awesome! How much and does it require a tune? or is it just "plug n play"?
Its plug and play, Im sure anything you do that is plug and play could always be a little better with a tune but no tune require.. OMG does is open up the exhaust when you put your foot down, Sounds Awesome...Im thinking i wont even do exhaust at this point, might go with either the bbk 73mm throttle body Or get the programer & im done basically same price either way :headbang:

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Its plug and play, Im sure anything you do that is plug and play could always be a little better with a tune but no tune require.. OMG does is open up the exhaust when you put your foot down, Sounds Awesome...Im thinking i wont even do exhaust at this point, might go with either the bbk 73mm throttle body Or get the programer & im done basically same price either way :headbang:
How much does it cost ? And install? Can you post a video of how it sounds? I'd like to hear it

Last edited:

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
install was literally 15 minutes if that, lol, basically same price anywhere you get it about 280-290. I will try and get a video up, all i have is my smart phone. Easiest way to describe it is when you On throttle it Literally sounds like you have a exhaust on the car when driving normal or cruising speeds its as quiet as stock:headbang:

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd

i just finished my custom carbon fiber intake today. im intertaining the idea of maybe making a few. im waiting for my silicone coupler to show up so im using a old one for now. a deffinate improvement in power over my modded stock intake in the pic...and waaaay more power than stock. the setup using a 4" opening at the end and a big k&n filter. im pretty happy with how it turned out. price would probably be in the 300-350 range minus filter
20160126_162124.jpg
20160126_164518.jpg
20160126_164531.jpg

Sponsored

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You make some Bad Ass stuff, Love the carbon pipe, but I honestly prefer some type of box/wrap around to keep the engine heat separate from filter and less likely to get water splashing up on filter like the roush box , But the Pipe is Wicked, if i thought i could afford it, I would want one..:headbang::D

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
thanks! :) im not really sure if Im going to make any...doesn't seem to be much interest anyways. my inlet air temps are 10-12 deg above outside temps...so pretty much the same as the stock box. 1/2 of the filter sits in the fender and the other half is directly in the airflow path of the intake opening. when you pull over after driving, the filter is cold. im kind of a gauge dork...im always watching them...theres almost no difference between this and the stock setup. I thought about making a temp shield to see if it changes anything but I don't think it will. and if your driving through enough water to splash the filter....you probably need a off road snorkel anyways :p :p

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
for the guys that want that visual aspect it would be perfect, especially the carbon fiber junkies. Im sure if you posted it on ebay or even in here, made to order so you dont make them & have them sitting around, you will sell a few here and there.If i could make one I would do it for the visual aspect, Looks friggin sick

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
haha, plus I saved like 2.25lbs over my old modded stock pipe....and probably 10lbs over the whole stock system....weight reduction bro! :p :p

im not really a huge carbon fanatic, but I figured might as well....and it does look pretty cool :p it will look a lot nicer when I get my new coupler on today, with HD draw style clamps. I need to clean my engine bay too :p id like to paint my valve covers grabber blue..maybe some day. im putting in bbk shorties this weekend too, so theres gunna be a little bling in there, along with a jlt oil separator coming this week too

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 DIB, 2018 HD Iron 1200
That looks really well done, nice work.
Sponsored