Sponsored

V00D00's IconicGT500

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
That is hauling ass. Could any non exotic factory car or near factory car run mid 10’s back in the late 90’s? I remember that being a goal for modded, then 9’s, and now what, are we shooting for 8’s?
Sponsored

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
At least speed phenom cant claim.world record anymore

65!? I look 45 sure, but hell, 65?

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I see he is USMC.
I bet he was a drill Sargent .Thanks for your service sir !

Sponsored

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)

Best of 10.48 @ 131mph.

Launch control is def hurting it.
Are you working on getting the Launch Control Limiter removed? Supposedly Lund already has the ability to remove it.

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Are you working on getting the Launch Control Limiter removed? Supposedly Lund already has the ability to remove it.
HP Tuners provides the software to Lund and PBD, when its available, it will be available to all of us. i was told, by HP, that they were 80% done as of last week, and needed a physical TCU to complete. I dont knwo where they stand now, but i think every camp is intrigued and now better informed because of my attempts.

I find it highly doubtful, they have it removed, or they would have posted it already. Their blower is already off and at Kong, the 60-130 they posted of a 830hp E85 blast is slower than any of mine on ppumpgas. Whatever issue im dealing with, we are all dealing with.

Im hoping it will be resolved this week, as I have again changed plans, and now headed down to PBD/PBIR this weekend to have some fun with the guys.. I refuse to let any other color be faster than Iconic silver :)

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
HP Tuners provides the software to Lund and PBD, when its available, it will be available to all of us. i was told, by HP, that they were 80% done as of last week, and needed a physical TCU to complete. I dont knwo where they stand now, but i think every camp is intrigued and now better informed because of my attempts.

I find it highly doubtful, they have it removed, or they would have posted it already. Their blower is already off and at Kong, the 60-130 they posted of a 830hp E85 blast is slower than any of mine on ppumpgas. Whatever issue im dealing with, we are all dealing with.

Im hoping it will be resolved this week, as I have again changed plans, and now headed down to PBD/PBIR this weekend to have some fun with the guys.. I refuse to let any other color be faster than Iconic silver :)
Lund actually says they worked with HP Tuners in one of his recent videos to have the limiter removed. I also saw the video where he does the 60-130 hit and it didn't seem as fast as the car should of been, but I also noticed he started the pull in 3rd when he could have started in 2nd but Either way I'm thinking of running either Lund or PBD tuning on mine and I am torn so far between the 2. I really like the results you have had so far with the PBD tuning.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Lund actually says they worked with HP Tuners in one of his recent videos to have the limiter removed. I also saw the video where he does the 60-130 hit and it didn't seem as fast as the car should of been, but I also noticed he started the pull in 3rd when he could have started in 2nd but Either way I'm thinking of running either Lund or PBD tuning on mine and I am torn so far between the 2. I really like the results you have had so far with the PBD tuning.
I think we are discussing 2 similar yet distinctly different issues.

They may have hit a physical tq limit, and moved it, but as i discussed with several other tuners, producing the hp on a dyno is not difficult. but something about the ramp up rates and other calculations that limit the actual acceleration.

But, what do i know, i could just have a dud lol

Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Lots of good content from both tuners. Both tuners are great and results will be similar once these cars are fully broken into. I think Lund still holds the record for the fastest blower cars. But now that Ken has his own personal GT500 this should get interesting for these cars. Lots of great stuff to come.

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I just want Lund to start putting some of that power to test on the road.
Ive always known HP would be the easy part, how much dct takes determines how far i push mine

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
A lot of this is timing related, at least for testing, with winter and the holidays.
I applaud your efforts.
Looking forward to your trip south.
Good luck on 9s.
-J

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I just want Lund to start putting some of that power to test on the road.
Ive always known HP would be the easy part, how much dct takes determines how far i push mine
hey Voodoo, is it a private track rental? I’m not too far from PBIR. Would love to see my spec in person and see it ripping down the track. :)

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
hey Voodoo, is it a private track rental? I’m not too far from PBIR. Would love to see my spec in person and see it ripping down the track. :)
i dont know specifics, and i was invited 3rd party again, so im not at liberty to invite or say too much..

I do plan on arriving to palm beach friday afternoon however
Sponsored