Sponsored

V00D00's IconicGT500

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
Ok I’m working with VMP on a max effort Gen3R 2650 and I just want to make sure it’s not a work quality issue there.
VERY interested in seeing the blower port and TB results on the 2020. To me it’s the biggest restriction point when things get turned up. After the obvious stock low boost and cat concerns.
-J
Sponsored

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
Just saw this color scheme in person at the Houston Auto Show. Looks super tough Voodoo!!

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Just saw this color scheme in person at the Houston Auto Show. Looks super tough Voodoo!!
Thank you, its something special in reality.. Im really excited to see the car when it gets back from Shinetechs.com for 360 window tint, redo vynil stripes, paint correction+ ppf+ceramic coating.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Thank you, its something special in reality.. Im really excited to see the car when it gets back from Shinetechs.com for 360 window tint, redo vynil stripes, paint correction+ ppf+ceramic coating.
Why are you redoing stripes and same color and width?

Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
because the GT500s dont wrap around the edges of the bumper, the hood vents ect

2955157_1053770586850852864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=M3aB2LS9lHgAX-geVJO&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
Copy I have been thinking of doing it too plus I like the thin strip on the GT350 ones as well just can’t pick a color to go with rapid red and black strips

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Copy I have been thinking of doing it too plus I like the thin strip on the GT350 ones as well just can’t pick a color to go with rapid red and black strips
Im a more is less kinda guy, but i do like the 3rd color pinstripe.. your color is difficult.. maybe a thin, 1/4 inch space between black and red, to let the red peek through.

Basically, whatever width the stripes are, lets say 7". keep the main stripes at 6", have 1/4 of paint run the length, and then a 1/4 inch of black pinstripe.. my measurements may be off so pinstripes of paint and black vynil woould be adjusted to be pleasing, but the idea may be solid

Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
I like that better than factory.
Another option is the Super Snake style single wide stripe with then stripes on each side.
-J
I like the pic above a little better my car goes in for full tint PPF Ceramic coating In two weeks think I will See what it cost to do this. I need to get some of the Anderson CF pieces on before PPF that’s the hold up.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
What AC parts are you getting, Jeff and what's the ETA?
Currently on order with ETA of Mid Feb are side skirts with extensions, rear swing and gurney flap, rear diffuser, rear rock guards. I want the front splitter and wickers, plus the hood vent and rain tray but the splitter and hood vent are only being offered through Ford performance with no ETA on when Anderson is starting production for Ford Performance. My understanding is that all the things I’m getting in Feb will be the first production ones everything up to now has been Pre Production from Anderson for events like SEMA and such. I know that was long winded Kent....lol

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
<smiling> Jefe, you aren't fooling around! ;-) She's gonna be most carbon-fibered 500 on the road! <chuckling> I do want the hood vent but can't justify the substantial cost for the other parts.

Nonetheless, I can't WAIT to see them on yours! (And nope, you said what you needed to say and weren't long-winded at all, dude.) :-)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Currently on order with ETA of Mid Feb are side skirts with extensions, rear swing and gurney flap, rear diffuser, rear rock guards. I want the front splitter and wickers, plus the hood vent and rain tray but the splitter and hood vent are only being offered through Ford performance with no ETA on when Anderson is starting production for Ford Performance. My understanding is that all the things I’m getting in Feb will be the first production ones everything up to now has been Pre Production from Anderson for events like SEMA and such. I know that was long winded Kent....lol
Going all out huh buddy? Very nice! I pray when I see your photos posted that I can resist the want haha.
Sponsored