Sponsored

Used 2016 GT350, yay or nay?

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
If you can't afford or can't store more than a car, the GT350 does not make much sense if you have to haul kids... uncomfortable to get in and out, limited head and leg space, just no sense. You are better off with an M3 to be honest. It gives nothing (I mean it) on the track to the GT350, and it can haul 5 people, or 4 in comfort, and plenty of luggage. That's what I would buy if I was younger with kids... but thank god those times are gone :)

I only had rear passengers once in my GT350 in the rear seats, and that was an emergency, not an usual commute. I am much happier now with the GT350R, the rear seats were useless weight to me.
Well we have a minivan and a Jeep Wrangler too. But my kids like to ride in the GT350 on short quick trips. I agree though, if I was hauling kids on a regular basis this would not be the car for me.

I owned two BMW's and had lots of issues with both. Water pumps, radiators, electronic gremlins. For that reason alone I am leery of them due to personal experience but I do really like the M2C. I like the size and weight and the engine is stout and power is easy to add. Need to drive one.
Sponsored