Sponsored

Used 2015 GT w/ 16k miles

touchstone20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0
Hey everyone, recently purchased my 2015 GT (Comp Orange) right before deploying, and I can't wait to get back to put all of my mods on (will list below everything i've purchased so far). My question is, when I purchased the car, the previous owner had a custom exhaust WELDED on... I've been searching and searching watching clip after clip of exhausts for the GT and currently i'm leaning towards the Corsa Sport w/ H pipe (unsure of what headers, open to suggestions) I'm after a deep and throaty (giggity) sound. Where my issue is.. is that custom exhaust (i'm not sure where he had it welded to, whether its to the x-pipe or headers) going to bite me in the ass when i go to have a new exhaust installed?

Mods/Customization Parts I've bought:
-20x9 +20/20x10.5 +45 Vossen CV3Rs
-Eibach Sportline Springs
-GT350R Steering wheel
-Ford Racing Strut Tower Bar
-Full tint kit for all lights
-Car Cover (buddy of mine is watching her and shes been garage kept/outside)
-RTR Shift Knob

Thanks in advance for any input!:cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
It doesn't matter where he welded it. You can still get your mid pipe and axleback on with the help of a shop since you are going custom

OP
OP
touchstone20

touchstone20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0
It doesn't matter where he welded it. You can still get your mid pipe and axleback on with the help of a shop since you are going custom
well i'm going custom, I plan on buying a Corsa Sport Catback, still in the clear you think? am I gonna have to buy a full exhaust to replace that one on there?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
well i'm going custom, I plan on buying a Corsa Sport Catback, still in the clear you think? am I gonna have to buy a full exhaust to replace that one on there?
I'd find out what you have welded on first before buying. If you already have an H pipe (what you want), then you can just buy the corsa touring axleback instead of the whole sport catback. Personally I would just do the sport catback untouched and then do it all yourself.

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
You wont have a single issue what so ever! Nothing an exhaust shop cant overcome and more than likely nothing you couldnt handle either! If you go with a full cat back then the welded mess will all be replaced anyways. Dont sweat it, buy what you want and it will all be good.

Matt
Sponsored