Sponsored

UPS Mail Innovations Shipping Option CJ Pony Parts Uses is Slow!

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I ordered a part from CJ Pony Parts on Monday, because they would ship it from their Las Vegas facility and usually takes 3 days including the date of order, as long as I order it before 3 P.M and it comes via regular UPS service. Well, the UPS mail innovations service that CJ Pony Parts uses sucks! What used to take 2 days after the date of order via regular UPS is now 6 days. CJ pony Parts, quit using that form of shipping!
Sponsored

Last edited:

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
The slow shipping is caused by service disruptions because of COVID19.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
That's just UPS's fancy name for them handing it over to USPS for final delivery.

OP
OP
Slopoke

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
The slow shipping is caused by service disruptions because of COVID19.

That's a bunch of bull. I've ordered parts a month ago from different vendors that ship from Las Vegas. No more that 3 days including the day of order did they take to receive and most were UPS ground. The mail innovations is pure crap. Package was supposed to be here today.It's just past 7:00 P.M and no show.

OP
OP
Slopoke

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
Ordered on the 15th of June, supposed to be delivered tomorrow the 23rd of June. Like I stated earlier, the mail innovations service sucks.

Sponsored

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. My shipment weighs less than 1 pound, they should have just put a stamp on the envelope and mailed it to me. But nooooo, it has to go to UPS first then when it gets close to my address UPS then hands it off to USPS adding more time for my product to arrive. What a load of crap. I'm going elsewhere with my orders.

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
The order that I placed on this past Monday will be my last order with CJ Pony Parts. The bullshit low cost shipping method they use is a fcuking joke. Never again.

Bluezeke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zeke
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
They really want you to pay for shipping. They only offer the value shipping to say they offer free shipping. I usually fork over a little bit of $$ to get the part here in a reasonable amount of time.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
UPS is slow. My wife ordered something that came out of the Netherlands and it was a week delayed by UPS. I ordered something from the UK and it shipped with FedEx and it was delivered a day early.

andrewmorras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Unfortunately, there are a lot of such cases in delivery services now because of the pandemic. People order many things, and if the service and company are not ready to process so many parcels and shipments, then similar incidents happen. It's also good that the box reached you at all, my sister ordered and paid for the order, and then it turned out that this company went bankrupt in general, and they didn't even return the money to her. I use only china post ems tracking in such cases since I can even track the position of my parcel there, and I have never had any problems with this company. I would like everyone to work in good faith, but unfortunately, this is not always possible in our time

Last edited: