Sponsored

UPR Passenger side catch can hose kit delivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
About 2 weeks ago I recieved my driver and passenger side ford performance catch cans. I always strive to use OEM performance parts when I can since typically they are designed very well.

The driver side one fit very well but the passenger side can didn't work out so well.

This was primarily due to the hose that goes from the catch can to intake manifold. I did flip the hose around and it still didn't work how I wanted it to.

So I bought uprs kit after Jerry Rigging it on my own.

Before
26552250464_9541f91c85_z_d.jpg

After
27158213725_68153b509e_z_d.jpg

It fits much better and looks better. The hose from the catch can to the intake manifold was slightly too long but I was able to cut it down and it fit perfect.

2 thumbs up!
Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
That's because you had the intake side hose on backwards. Most have found if you flip that hose from what the factory instructions show, it fits better with the right angle bend attached to the can.

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
That's because you had the intake side hose on backwards. Most have found if you flip that hose from what the factory instructions show, it fits better with the right angle bend attached to the can.
I did,
This was primarily due to the hose that goes from the catch can to intake manifold. I did flip the hose around and it still didn't work how I wanted it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.