• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts UPR Drivers & Passenger Side Oil Catch System & Oil Breather Cap

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I am parting out my car and I am selling this complete UPR oil catch system with breather cap. This is a complete kit to protect you engine from oil. I used it with my 1,000 HP Whippled mustang. It will work with stock intake as well. Do not confuse this with just a passenger side, it ALSO comes with the drivers side as well. Joe from UPR worked with me first hand to create this kit. There is more to they eye with my kit, Joe sent me mash inserts which are installed in the hose end to further protect the intake and engine. Combined with the pressure relief oil breather I stopped 100% of oil mist entering my engine

$260.00 (plus PayPal fee) shipped to your door

IMG_0632_zpsncttuitp.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are you willing to sell the breather separate?
I just listed this 15 minutes ago, I would like to sell it as a kit. If it doesn't get snatched up I would consider selling just the breather. Thing is, it's a bundled price so someone would be crazy to not get the whole kit.

Thanks!

FordBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack Roush Supercharged Phase 2/ 1975 F100 4X4 #90FE Torqstorm supercharged
DO you know if this would work with the VMP supercharger or is it specific to Whipple?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
DO you know if this would work with the VMP supercharger or is it specific to Whipple?
This will work with a stock setup, Turbo setup, Procharger, VMP, Roush, or any setup for that matter. The only difference will be where the nipple on the intake is located, so WORST case is a longer hose would be needed from the can to the intake or the supplied hose is shortened. Let me know if you have anymore questions.