• 0 bytes Views: 0

Len

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Interesting. And the red matches my exterior color. I see you also have the coveted start button cover. How do you like that? I thought about it, but figured it would be a pain in the butt to always be flipping the cover up.

OP
OP

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2013 V6 Mustang Convertible, 2020 GT Convertible CS
I actually like it. Totally not worth the 20 bucks we pay for it. Lol. But I like the little cheap touches I can do while I save for the real mods. The cover can be left up as well, so u can go back and forth. I got the billet vent covers with the pony's on them and Coyote's in my cup holders.

I have the CS so I got red stitching all over my interior, changed my dome lights to red led's, and got the red ambient going on, so the red paddles were perfect. They also got them in black, silver and blue.

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
Are you sure the ones you linked to are the same as you bought? I thought they seemed "Well Designed" and was interested in the black ones until I saw this:
71d-Y40FMML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I

OP
OP

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I am not sure what u are referring to. Yes, that is the link I purchased from. What don't u like?

Sponsored

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look at the "Well-Designed" section of the picture. Not sure about the "Like tooth decay" part.
That reminds me, I need to make an appointment with my dentist, he has a boat payment due.

OP
OP

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Look at the "Well-Designed" section of the picture. Not sure about the "Like tooth decay" part.
That reminds me, I need to make an appointment with my dentist, he has a boat payment due.
Holy cow, totally missed that. Ah yes, just like tooth decay. Hahaha. Guessing bad Chinese translation.

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let us know your impressions on the usability and any issues. I'm really interested and the price of admission is cheap. My initial concerns were some of the other brands had reviews that said that using just the top of the extension didn't really work for shifting. Most of them didn't list dimensions. Someone said their fingers got hung up between them and the steering wheel.

I don't like the stock positioning of the paddles because they are too low so it would be nice to have a good solution.

OP
OP

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
OK, 1st impression, they don't get in the way of my driving at all. I did like using them a lot more than without. While I left it in D, I used the shifters more than half the time. Very comfortable.

The one disappointing part is, you can't grip them from the very top, like when u are driving with your hands on top of the wheel, if you grab them from up there, the leverage is wrong on the pull, so you are not engaging the shift.

Overall, I think I am keeping them. Will update again when I have had them for a bit. And for $20, I think it was worth it.

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
Though you don't get leverage enough to shift at the top of the paddles, you definitely get "more" area where it will work than stock in all directions. You just have to find how high you can go and you get used to it. There are times when they sort of get in the way, but overall I like them.

OP
OP

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Though you don't get leverage enough to shift at the top of the paddles, you definitely get "more" area where it will work than stock in all directions. You just have to find how high you can go and you get used to it. There are times when they sort of get in the way, but overall I like them.
Absolutely correct. Did some more driving but went from D to S, so once I engaged I had to use them. It was a really fun ride. And the feel of them is leagues better than the plastic ones.
Sponsored