Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
---UPDATE---

Available now!

Link: http://www.boombaracing.com/2015-mustang-gt-fuel-rail/

We've been going through different renditions of a fuel rail upgrade for the Coyote. Some features that our rail will include are: centralized fuel distribution , AN-8 threads, end ports on both sides of the rail, larger bore diameter, and all stainless hardware. Check out some of these teaser pics below.

26803551356_bcd65d692f_b.jpg

26837646605_998791e05c_b.jpg

26233132653_1d04d59153_b.jpg

26803548846_8b14b795d8_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Just my opinion. I think you guys should have put the crossover in the back. Would have fit other manifolds.

Sponsored

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Just my opinion. I think you guys should have put the crossover in the back. Would have fit other manifolds.
I agree!

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
What are you using to internally diffuse the "jet" at the entrance to the primary rail ?
What exactly are you referring to? Where the fuel enters the rail from the vehicle feed line? The pressure and flow is regulated by when the injectors are opening and closing.

Does it work with STB?
Yes this will clear the strut tower brace with no issues. Our tester had the performance pack and the OE strut tower brace.

With different style fittings, this could easily be made to work on a vehicle with a higher intake manifold. You could also put the crossover in the front or back due to pre-existing plugs already being in the rail.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Subbed, in for pricing and availability.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Looks shiny enough, but what does it do that's an "upgrade"?
These rails feature a larger bore diameter than stock to allow more flow. This makes it even easier for the rail to accommodate larger injectors and be perfectly fine to run full E85. They also allow the end user a lot of customization for different feed/return style set-ups. There are ports in the middle, front, and back of the rail to allow you to set up the lines in endless possibilities; out of the box is direct plug and play. We also have an NPT port on the rail which will allow you to run a fuel pressure gauge should you want.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Will this work with the gt350 IM or the Holley Sniper IM?
The crossover section may need to be longer, but it physically should fit. We have not yet had a Mustang in with either of those set-ups to test/confirm fitment on with either of those manifolds.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.