[Updated]: Hurst Kenne Bell R-Type Supercharged Mustang GT Revealed

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
It looks like something you'd see rolling through Atlanta.
I live in Atlanta and should probably be offended by this... but I'm not! :D

MrBoogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I used to have a neighbor that would buy a new pickup truck every couple years, then immediately slap on every JC Whitney part that would fit. He'd love this car.

Sponsored

birdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT 6M
I don't understand. I see a new hood, front splitter, and a rear spoiler. These are mods that most of us here have...or at least one of them. Where are all the "tacky" stickons everyone is talking about? The wheels are ugly because they are not solid black like 90% of the Mustangs out there??? What happened to wanting to be different and celebrating it? Isn't that what this car hobby is supposed to be about...making our car different? The car looks clean, neat, and sexy. I'd take it in my garage in a heart beat!

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
So when will this Hurst Mustang be available for sale ? Will all Ford dealers be able to sell them ?

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
From the creative minds that put nipples on Batman's batsuit?

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Well, I kind of like it. It's a throw back of the '69 Hurst Olds. About the most fitting car I've seen this Cervinis hood on. Saw a few of them at MW and personally don't care for it until I saw this set up. I think they should have toned the wheels down a little with a brushed or aluminum look rather than all the chrome, maybe a little less gold in them.

But as mentioned, how the hell is Hurst still in business these days with Barton and MGW out there?

Sponsored

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
Those wheels are hideous. Could be a beautiful car but they definitely went with the wrong wheel choice here. Looks like early 2000 chrome wheels that every ricer had on they're civic. Please change the wheels. Otherwise the car looks great.
Sponsored