Sponsored

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 2018 F150, 2022 CFTP HE
Not the same hood as the Trufiber although close. I like the Shelby version better.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Those who got earlier gt-h conversions lucked out, They stopped offering the custom bumper that is shared with super snakes. New gt-h now just retain stock so it looks less special, it is even worse now cause you can get pretty much all the items you need off the Shelby store to get the gt-h cosmetics aside from the bumper that was offered pre 21.

The hertz gt-h base just gets cheap glued on bumper winglets probably from CDC.
Exactly this. This new GT-H is a true disappointment if you compare it to the 2019 GT-H that they did which did have the Shelby specific front bumper. I also really don't get why they don't put gold colored wheels on it. Those two things (together with the dipped hood) are what made that car look soooo sharp. Now it's just a dolled up GT. I mean just look at the difference...

2019 GT-H:
shelby-gt-ford-mustang-gt (20).jpg

2022 GT-H:
_JL90352.jpg

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly this. This new GT-H is a true disappointment if you compare it to the 2019 GT-H that they did which did have the Shelby specific front bumper. I also really don't get why they don't put gold colored wheels on it. Those two things (together with the dipped hood) are what made that car look soooo sharp. Now it's just a dolled up GT. I mean just look at the difference...

2019 GT-H:
shelby-gt-ford-mustang-gt (20).jpg

2022 GT-H:
_JL90352.jpg
But as Shelby did say... For a new lower price ... 😂. The new super snakes retain the other bumper but with updated honeycomb textured side bezels vs the smooth originals

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I also prefer the 2019 but still excited for this.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
PS - PAINT AND STICKERS :)

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
What's interesting is this marketing blitz to hype this car, when Ford can't produce enough regular Mustangs to meet demand.

Ford and Hertz seem a bit out-of-touch doing this right now.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I bet they make 50 of these, of which 10 will be sold to fat cat Hertz execs who will squirrel them away as personal investments. Of the remaining 40, you will never see them unless you live in LA/Chicago/NYC/etc

It's a really good looking car but I make it a point not to get excited about limited production vehicles for the richest 0.001%
None in Chicago. Miami, Las Vegas for sure, and a few other warm places. Rates will be $99 a day for the GT-H, and $399 a day for the GT500-H.
Sponsored