• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio *UPDATED* 1320 Junkie Ported 18+ manifold, PMAS cai, SCT BDX tuner

Village_Idiot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It’s more than $815 new.....

Ported manifold with PnP harnesses is $695
PMAS intake is $322
That’s $1017 before shipping
Shipping depending on location would be anywhere from $35-$60
So you’d be looking at $1052-$1077

$825 picked up is more than fair considering these are used parts in very good condition
Capture.PNG
Sponsored

OP
OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.92apparelco.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT A6 Premium, 2019 B5 Blue Charger Hellcat
The PMAS I have is for a 2018+
I also have the IMRC harnesses for the manifold as well

I wasn’t aware of their current sale. Your offer of $600 was still low and insulting.

Have a good day and good luck finding the parts you are looking for because I am not selling you anything.

War-Machine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1, Shadow Black
Do you still have the car cover? I need one but I'm not sure if they fit with the Performance Pack 1 spoiler lol

Sponsored

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I called first dibs lol
Dont you have a Gen 5.0 already ? Why would you want another gen3 intake manifold ? If its because its ported, it wont make a big difference l, around like 2-3hp gain.

BlackStallion18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 5.0 Mustang w/Performance Package 1
Vehicle Showcase
Dont you have a Gen 5.0 already ? Why would you want another gen3 intake manifold ? If its because its ported, it wont make a big difference l, around like 2-3hp gain.
Got mine ported already. Gained about 6 hp and 9 lb-ft of torque. It wasn't for gains though, it was to carry the power past 7k rpm. My powerband looks way better now past 7k.