[Updated]: 11.0@128 so far for GT500 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
I know its not in Vegas, but 10.61 is pretty damn quick for a stock GT500 in Florida.
Agreed! And even MORE telling is that 133MPH trap speed. That is flat moving! Not many (any?) cars under $100k that are trapping at those speeds.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Voodoo, what was your time?? Overall impression?
Et was crap, and mph was down as well, but consistent. i got 2 runs and at the very end of the day. I do think ive figured out already how to get more ET/mph from it, with traction, from my extremely limited seat time+30 min off-the-record talk with the tremec tech ;) ill keep that to myself for now

I dont know who blaqhole is, but have seen you guys compain about him. At least he is better than thepill. That guy was in every forum just pulling crap out of his ass and claiming to be a ford insider.
Hes illogical

Florida Man will take one into the 9s, bone stock, with an alligator riding shotgun ...
running on bathsalts

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Voodoo, you dont need to be shy about the times. Either way your the fastest one of us so far!! And i can say for sure will be faster then me. After seeing all the videos ill be happy running 11.3 my first day out, here on the east coast.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Where the hell is @Gogoggansgo ? I cant believe he is missing out on all of this......
It's kinda boring without him, and a few others. I was really looking forward to them "explaining" this all away.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
It's kinda boring without him, and a few others. I was really looking forward to them "explaining" this all away.
I know. Today was somewhat anti climatic. I was expecting a shi%^ storm and what? A whole lot of nothing.

I don't go over to Chevy or dodge land, but I cant imagine what is going on over there.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I know. Today was somewhat anti climatic. I was expecting a shi%^ storm and what? A whole lot of nothing.

I don't go over to Chevy or dodge land, but I cant imagine what is going on over there.
You should...it is quite comical. Especially reading the BlaqWhole comments. Pure comedy.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You should...it is quite comical. Especially reading the BlaqWhole comments. Pure comedy.
If they are handy, could you post them (for entertainment value)?

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Here is a small sample of his ramblings.

I want to see what the GT500 and C8 and ZL1 all do when tested together. The C8 has already hit an 11.1. It can do better. And I think it can beat the GT500 in the quarter mile if both are mag tested.
the reviewers seem to be madly in love with the GT500 based solely off what it did in the quarter mile. Taking nothing else into account the car performed as well as a 760 HP Mustang that costs $74K should perform. So congrats to Ford for building a GT500 that did what it should do.
At that event they did not say which version of the GT500 was ran and they only posted 2 runs...one was 11.07 and the other was a slower time. You then speculated that one ran 10s. There was no proof of that at the time because nobody was allowed to post that info.
And then this quote "And around a racetrack, the Corvette wouldn’t have a chance. Not in speeds, laptimes, or handling behavior. I know, I've driven one". Yet offers no lap times or info on which track he's talking about. LOL!! These guys are a joke. I can't even take them serious anymore.
Bad week because a $94K Mustang with 760 HP that took 6 years to build ran what several other cars have been running for 5 years? Ok!! Again, not impressed with the Evans special.
Baldilocks01SS: When you have to throw THAT much horsepower at a car just to have it perform only slightly better, then you need to go back to the drawing board. BlaqWhole: It kinda shows what it takes for Ford to just match the Bowtie!!

jcartwright734

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dream car
Where the hell is @Gogoggansgo ? I cant believe he is missing out on all.
He’s on Camaro 6 with the rest of these Baghdad Bob’s. Seriously think ***hole is going to lose his mind. That some straight up delusional posting.

100k 4250 lb Mustang can’t hold candle to ZL1 or C8. If it does I don’t care GM’s are still better

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
BlaqWhole. For someone who professes he had no love for, desire for or interest in a Mustang, he seems to spend 99% of his time on a Camaro forum talking about that model and it's variants.

Over the past year, he's become so entrenched in his rhetoric about the GT500 he simply cannot save face and admit when he's wrong. He's too heavily invested in the topic. Kinda sad, really.
Sponsored