[Updated]: 11.0@128 so far for GT500 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Chill & Voodoo, you both have direct lines to Stangmode, we know he gave you numbers. Just tell the group did he beat 10.5.
Also not surprised hes the days fastest, the dude can drive a car in the 1/4.
I don’t know the exact time. He’s a stand up guy and is abiding by the embargo. He’s also one hell of a driver and Im definitely looking forward to his videos Tuesday morning.
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Serious question...never driven a DCT car.

What do you do for some driver mod in one of these things? What is a good driver going to be able to do that a novice can’t?

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
only thing that needs a mod is a brand new GT500 to keep up with the Dodges........

ROFL that my friends is pathetic.

Also it shouldnt take a "ringer" or driver mod to make the car run a number to save face...... Thats Pathetic aswell.
First, you have no friends here. Secondly the GT500 with run with anything rolling off Fiat's production lines in a drag race and ass rape anything rolling off Fiat's production line on a road course.

You'd have to buy a Redeye and a Viper ACR to match the performance in the GT500 and since you can't afford any of the aformentioned....why not just fantasize in silence?

The GT500 has already spanked the Redeye in the hands of journalists and the real times haven't even been released yet....pathetic.

Last edited:

crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
We'll have to wait until some owners get them in various conditions to compare against other cars (Whipple A10's). From the videos of the burnouts you can see a fairly substantial head wind. Also, 99% of A10 Whipple cars have slicks, the GT500 does not. Also also, Las Vegas' DA today is around 4000, which is very not good.

I think with a driver that knows how to race, this is going to be a very good car.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know the exact time. He’s a stand up guy and is abiding by the embargo. He’s also one hell of a driver and Im definitely looking forward to his videos Tuesday morning.
:cwl::cwl::cwl:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Already has by our favorite poster.
Holy shit! After I read this posted. I decided to stop over there. To check out the Nonsense. That dude is without a doubt. The king of the idiots! In the VS section. That’s a hell of an accomplishment. Considering the competition. Here’s a guy that ran an 11.8 in an automatic ZL1. So obliviously he can’t drive to save his life. And he raced in the northeast. Where conditions are perfect. But he’s not understanding. That the guys that are posting the GT500 videos. Have the same driver mod as him. ( I.E. shit drivers! ) He doesn’t understand conditions effect times? It’s amazing. It’s simply amazing! So of course better driver will post significantly better times. In the very near future. Even in less than optimal conditions. Evans time won’t count. Because Evan. And Evans time will never be matched. Which is more nonsense. The usual suspects. Never miss a beat. That’s why there’s 5 guys in that section. The real car guys are embarrassed to be associated with them.:facepalm:

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
That guys is just ass chapped that he can't lease a Shelby.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
I agree hes a f*cking driver, thats why i want to see his data and i know hes spilled the embargo beans.

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
That video is another lame controlled display press conference.

Give the damn car to the media and automotive magazine journalists for some metered testing!!!!
When the real numbers come in, we fully expect you to come back and give the car its due.

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Why is there always a 30 mph headwind?

And really, with a DCT and launch control, how much will the driver be able to improve things?

DA is obviously a factor.

I’m still hoping for mid 10s in good air, we will see.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I'm pretty sure this car runs mid 10's. It has to.
The Z06 cars running mid to low 10's on a drag tire. I'm sure the new GT500 with a DCT and 760HP/625TQ can do that in a quarter mile.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase

And really, with a DCT and launch control, how much will the driver be able to improve things?

A good driver will not do a 30 second burn out and they will drive around the water box on street tires. Also being able to pedal the car can make a difference from spinning or winning! I believe this car will be capable of mid to low 10's in the right conditions with a good driver!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Applicable. Yes, there's always skill involved but any idiot can go very, very fast in a 911 turbo S or GT-R. We’ll see if Ford did a good job with the launch control and DCT integration.
fast-fast-car-driver-get-you-a-carr-that-can-16092749~3.png
Sponsored