Sponsored

***UPDATE*** SoCal Cruise: Lake Elsinore - February 12, 2017

Mega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
[MENTION=24031]Mega[/MENTION] Yes of course; however you would miss all the fun of cruising Hwy 74. I imagine with you living in Lake Elsinore you drive it quite a bit :cheers:
I think I drive that Atleast once a week lol but I'd be glad to meet some other members mustangs!
Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
its a maybe for me ...

i might be in the state of washington

Sponsored

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
I am pretty much in...unless something wack comes up. I would take the Ortega to get there... :p

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
Anyone going to tour the Mission in Capistrano? We might be in if it is not still raining with mud slides everywhere and boulders on the road and.....

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I work on the ortega and we were just notified by CHP that the ortega Hwy will be closed for approx the next 3 weeks :(

[MENTION=24031]Mega[/MENTION] Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: I checked on the CalTrans website and it has this:

SR 74

[IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA]
IS CLOSED 3.8 MI EAST OF SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO (ORANGE CO) - DUE TO A SINKHOLE - MOTORISTS ARE ADVISED TO USE AN ALTERNATE ROUTE

It doesn't say how long it will be closed. I can't see them taking 3 weeks to repair it as this is a main Hwy used for work commuters. Either way we will keep an eye on it and will have an alternate cruise prepared in case it's still closed.

Sponsored

HA8N3RO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Mustang GT
[MENTION=24031]Mega[/MENTION] Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: I checked on the CalTrans website and it has this:

SR 74

[IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA]
IS CLOSED 3.8 MI EAST OF SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO (ORANGE CO) - DUE TO A SINKHOLE - MOTORISTS ARE ADVISED TO USE AN ALTERNATE ROUTE

It doesn't say how long it will be closed. I can't see them taking 3 weeks to repair it as this is a main Hwy used for work commuters. Either way we will keep an eye on it and will have an alternate cruise prepared in case it's still closed.

Same website this AM...

74 Full Closure
From Grand Ave to Orange/Riv County Line
Due to Emergency Work
Expected to end at 3:01pm Feb 10, 2017

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/01/25/storm-damage-shuts-down-highway-74-in-orange-county/

We just might make it.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)

Mustanggirlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Athena
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Of course the one cruise I can go to on my bday weekend, Ortega Hwy is closed. I have been wanting to drive this hwy for a while. Hopefully it will be open by Sunday. Count me in!!

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I asked the Highway Dept. to put some nice burms in on some of the sharp turns, since they were already going to be out there.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Of course the one cruise I can go to on my bday weekend, Ortega Hwy is closed. I have been wanting to drive this hwy for a while. Hopefully it will be open by Sunday. Count me in!!

[MENTION=19540]Mustanggirlie[/MENTION] have some faith as it is schedule to open up by the 10th. Either way we will have an alternate cruise route just in case. Looking forward to meeting you and celebrating your bday weekend with a cruise :cheers:
Sponsored