Sponsored

Update re: Steeda Tri-Ax shifter vibration. Steeda's customer service is top-notch!

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
A while ago I posted that I was having nvh problems with the tri-ax. It turns out that the mechanic who installed it skipped a few steps. More than a few, actually. :frusty::frusty::frusty: He didn't install the supplied o-rings or shaft grease, skipped putting the OEM nvh batting back in, and somehow managed to lose 2 of the 3 set screws for the reverse lockout bushing. :frusty::frusty::frusty:

So, for all of you on the fence concerning which shifter to install, you should be aware that Steeda has great and responsive customer service. A couple of emails and calls and I was able to figure out the problem. Steeda is sending me the missing parts without charge.
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Good to hear that, but I'm not surprised. Steeda has stepped up to the plate with their customer service many times in several threads, and have always done right by me. First class operation.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
A while ago I posted that I was having nvh problems with the tri-ax. It turns out that the mechanic who installed it skipped a few steps. More than a few, actually. :frusty::frusty::frusty: He didn't install the supplied o-rings or shaft grease, skipped putting the OEM nvh batting back in, and somehow managed to lose 2 of the 3 set screws for the reverse lockout bushing. :frusty::frusty::frusty:

So, for all of you on the fence concerning which shifter to install, you should be aware that Steeda has great and responsive customer service. A couple of emails and calls and I was able to figure out the problem. Steeda is sending me the missing parts without charge.
We are here, ready & happy to help - thank you for taking the time out of your day to post the aforementioned - it is greatly appreciated :clap2:

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored