Sponsored

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Might be your expectation, but unless it is in writing you may not end up too happy.
Mach 1, 4500 is literally on the first page.
I think we’re talking about the $1,000 rebate for a custom order… which the Mach 1 is excluded from… not the $4500. At least that is what I was responding to. I haven’t looked into a Mach, so couldn’t speak to rebates on that model.
Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
I confirmed with Chapman that I would be eligible for the $1,000 rebate when I placed my order on July 31st. The response I got was that I would receive the credit, and if there was a better rebate available at the time of delivery I would be eligible to upgrade. Hopefully someone from Chapman can clarify, but that is my expectation.
wow nice. yeah my dealer said no incentives at all. once i read the fine print of that, i understood why. oh well, guess you got a better dealer lol

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Mach 1, 4500 is literally on the first page.
The 4500 is a dealer incentive from Chapman Ford Of Horsham, not a manufacturer incentive. They are discussing a $1K Ford incentive. Ford may still exclude some special models like the Mach 1 from some incentives... Although from what I gather, they include the Mach 1 for most, but not all, such incentives. Something like the GT500 is excluded from pretty much everything.

EDIT: I see someone beat me to it.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
https://www.ford.com/custom-order/#5

Is my ordered vehicle eligible for Ford incentives?
Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
https://www.ford.com/custom-order/#5

Is my ordered vehicle eligible for Ford incentives?
Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.
So when we ordered on 8/18, any order placed before 9/30 gets $1k off (PGM #38150) and maybe other incentives in your state at time of order too, ask your dealer or check their website for mustangs where you will see them, if any. I’m not seeing that $1k on site now, but seems like dealers have to know what incentives were in effect and when. Could be financing deals too if you’re credit eligible, depending on model.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Got my window sticker link today… psyched! Order was acknowledged on 7/31, so almost two months exactly. Not bad considering the shutdown last month. Blend date is 10/05/2021.

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 10 Speed Auto
Do you give incentives on F250 Diesels to tow our awesome Mustangs to the track?

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Welcome to the new waiting game. Seeing all posts about production dates moving in a positive direction gives me hope. I am hoping early December.

My order is: Shadow Black, Auto, 700A, handling package and Elite.

This will also be a daily driver. I planning on getting a second set of rims and winter tires.

Did you get a build date?

Mine is now set to week of 10/25 according to FP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Did you get a build date?

Mine is now set to week of 10/25 according to FP
You are getting close enough to taste it. Thanks of thinking of me but nothing from Ford. Really doubt we will see one. With the plant down this week I feel it was the nail in the coffin. There is still the question of what they are going to do with the handling package.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
You are getting close enough to taste it. Thanks of thinking of me but nothing from Ford. Really doubt we will see one. With the plant down this week I feel it was the nail in the coffin. There is still the question of what they are going to do with the handling package.
I’m sorry to hear that.
Are you going to try for a 2022 when the orders open up for next MY

Sponsored

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
I’m sorry to hear that.
Are you going to try for a 2022 when the orders open up for next MY
It is what it is.

Crazy is if you check out Super Duty, Bronco or Mustang forums it is all the same comments. When am I getting my car. Problem for Ford is when all this is going on they roll out the idea of more customer orders and less on the lot. This does not instill trust in their system. Current production issues are out of their control, I understand. But the current circus is nuts. There is 12 weeks left in the year. You should be able to confirm if you can produce a car.

Not sure if I would reorder. It is my wife's daily driver. She is going to be stinging not be driving a Mach 1. Is she will willing to wait I don't know. And if Ford produces Mach 1's the same as MY 2021 then they will produce the car until April/May.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Going to be offer this on 2022 ?

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
It is what it is.

Crazy is if you check out Super Duty, Bronco or Mustang forums it is all the same comments. When am I getting my car. Problem for Ford is when all this is going on they roll out the idea of more customer orders and less on the lot. This does not instill trust in their system. Current production issues are out of their control, I understand. But the current circus is nuts. There is 12 weeks left in the year. You should be able to confirm if you can produce a car.

Not sure if I would reorder. It is my wife's daily driver. She is going to be stinging not be driving a Mach 1. Is she will willing to wait I don't know. And if Ford produces Mach 1's the same as MY 2021 then they will produce the car until April/May.
I'm not sure I understand. If supply constraints are an issue, wouldn't it make sense to prioritize customer orders over dealer inventory, anyway? Why does that make you lose trust?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I'm not sure I understand. If supply constraints are an issue, wouldn't it make sense to prioritize customer orders over dealer inventory, anyway? Why does that make you lose trust?

From what I heard from my dealer an order with a $500 deposit gets priority over dealer inventory at this moment. Is he blowing smoke up my ass...don't know.
Sponsored