itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Update 9/2/21...

We are offering the following OFF MSRP, plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc, on retail orders...

This is before any Ford Retail Incentives...

$4500 - Mach 1
$3000 - GT
$2000 - Eco boost

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required

Will the price be honored for orders that were placed prior to today, but have not taken delivery?
Sponsored

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem. Convertible 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Prem
Any way to check what rebates are for me currently? Might be a good alternative than trying to negotiate a deal and just order from the factory

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
Any way to check what rebates are for me currently? Might be a good alternative than trying to negotiate a deal and just order from the factory
Right now Ford is offering $1k off on special order but all orders are from the factory and order has to be placed by a dealer, so you’ll have to negotiate with dealer. There are some other incentives depending on whether you have trade in or military as examples.

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Right now Ford is offering $1k off on special order but all orders are from the factory and order has to be placed by a dealer, so you’ll have to negotiate with dealer. There are some other incentives depending on whether you have trade in or military as examples.
$1k off a special order was best I could do.

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
"Right now" doesn't really mean right now, though, right? I thought you can only get manufacturer incentives from Ford at the time of delivery?

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
"Right now" doesn't really mean right now, though, right? I thought you can only get manufacturer incentives from Ford at the time of delivery?
that’s what i read too bc i saw that 1k off, and it said you must take delivery before the end of september…so even though i ordered in july, that won’t work for me.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I believe this is no longer avail. Not on website and I sent PM and no response.

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
that’s what i read too bc i saw that 1k off, and it said you must take delivery before the end of september…so even though i ordered in july, that won’t work for me.
I confirmed with Chapman that I would be eligible for the $1,000 rebate when I placed my order on July 31st. The response I got was that I would receive the credit, and if there was a better rebate available at the time of delivery I would be eligible to upgrade. Hopefully someone from Chapman can clarify, but that is my expectation.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I confirmed with Chapman that I would be eligible for the $1,000 rebate when I placed my order on July 31st. The response I got was that I would receive the credit, and if there was a better rebate available at the time of delivery I would be eligible to upgrade. Hopefully someone from Chapman can clarify, but that is my expectation.
Might be your expectation, but unless it is in writing you may not end up too happy.

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I believe this is no longer avail. Not on website and I sent PM and no response.
Did you try the email provided in the original post?

I suppose all good things must come to an end, but it's worth a try.

One would think/hope they would update this thread if the deal was no longer available at all.

Last edited: