Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
yes sir...4% under invoice for a Mach1 order...let me know how i may help

btw, if you stay with Zach, you cant go wrong...great dude

Can you still order a Mach1?

I was told by my dealer they cant order any more of the Mach 1 premium, although they have an allocation.

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmannewcars.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
Can you still order a Mach1?

I was told by my dealer they cant order any more of the Mach 1 premium, although they have an allocation.
of course you can still order...Mustang is OTD...u dont need allocation for a retail order...that dealer doesnt know whats going on

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
of course you can still order...Mustang is OTD...u dont need allocation for a retail order...that dealer doesnt know whats going on

If that is the case, I am very pissed..

Full run down.. I went into my dealer to order a mustang.. I wanted the performance pack, but wanted a black package too. They said you couldn't combine those options.. I was like okay, did a build sheet for a normal GT Mustang Premium. They placed the order and then their performance guys said they could paint the roof, mirrors, and spoiler at the dealer and I should of ordered the performance pack.

I went back and asked that my order be changed to performance pack. They advised they could no longer order performance pack mustangs, the factory had no remaining parts. I asked about Mach 1, they said let us check if we can get an allocation. They called the next day and said they could order Mach 1, but not the premium package I wanted. I could only do one with cloth interior..

What the hell... I have half a notion to order another car and cancel my transaction with that dealer. I really wanted a performance pack car built to how I wanted it.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I believe you have PLENTY of time.... my understanding is that you can make a change up until the window sticker is released. And that doesn't happen till right before your actual production week which won't be anytime soon.
I tried changing my transmission choice three weeks after my order was placed and they couldn't change it.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
If that is the case, I am very pissed..

Full run down.. I went into my dealer to order a mustang.. I wanted the performance pack, but wanted a black package too. They said you couldn't combine those options.. I was like okay, did a build sheet for a normal GT Mustang Premium. They placed the order and then their performance guys said they could paint the roof, mirrors, and spoiler at the dealer and I should of ordered the performance pack.

I went back and asked that my order be changed to performance pack. They advised they could no longer order performance pack mustangs, the factory had no remaining parts. I asked about Mach 1, they said let us check if we can get an allocation. They called the next day and said they could order Mach 1, but not the premium package I wanted. I could only do one with cloth interior..

What the hell... I have half a notion to order another car and cancel my transaction with that dealer. I really wanted a performance pack car built to how I wanted it.
Zach posted a couple weeks ago confirming that Ford stopped accepting GT performance pack orders.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
it all depends...Mustangs are OTD, so we dont need allocation to get them scheduled...Ford is supposed to schedule them 2x per month...to give you a general idea, here is the order date and schedule week of orders we recently placed in the last month:

order date 7/24, schedule week of 11/22
order date 7/26, schedule week of 11/22
order date 7/28, schedule week of 11/15
order date 7/29, schedule week of 11/22
order date 8/3, schedule week of 11/22
order date 8/5, schedule week of 11/22
order date 8/10, no schedule yet - your order
order date 8/13, no schedule yet
order date 8/24, no schedule yet
Is this info only for orders through your dealership or is this info from all orders? So if we have order confirmed on 8/18 we’re looking at 4+ months before it’s even built? I’ve seen timing posted by others in different threads that indicated quite a few happening more quickly. We were told 20 weeks but we’re really hoping for much quicker obviously 😬Thanks!

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmannewcars.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
Is this info only for orders through your dealership or is this info from all orders? So if we have order confirmed on 8/18 we’re looking at 4+ months before it’s even built? I’ve seen timing posted by others in different threads that indicated quite a few happening more quickly. We were told 20 weeks but we’re really hoping for much quicker obviously 😬Thanks!
these are the ones placed with my store

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
I believe my order date was 7/30. Was mine on that list? Worried that I don’t see my date lol. 😬

Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Can I get a quote and how do I contact you

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Zach posted a couple weeks ago confirming that Ford stopped accepting GT performance pack orders.
Yup… I initially tried to order a GT performance pack version, but was locked out. This goes back to July. Decided to order a premium 401 trim manual instead, which is still a great car for my purposes.

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
See Post #1 for the dealership contact information. The Chapman team is quick in getting the quotes out. It took me a week to decide. I ordered on August 10th. Hard to pass up a deal this good. My local dealer laughed when I told them what I was able to get.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Call or e mail, they respond quickly with ALL the info you need. I never ordered a car so fast.
It was maybe two days after contacting them I had an e mail from Ford confirming my order!
Sponsored