Sponsored

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I worked with Steven W over the weekend... super easy to communicate with, really fast responses. Answered all of my questions about shipping to another state, documentation, taxes and fees, etc. No BS over pricing... offered exactly what was promised at 4% under invoice. Eligible for the $1,000 Ford rebate on top of the great price. Steven forwarded the DORA within minutes of me submitting my trim level and options. I thought it over that night and reached out the next day inquiring what was needed to get the order in. Provided some basic info and within minutes Steve sent an options confirmation request. Ford emailed me the order confirmation about 10 minutes later! I asked Steven for the final OTD numbers... and being late Saturday night I didn't expect a response until Monday. Well, LATE Saturday night Steve emailed the full breakdown - this was not expected, but fully appreciated! I just want to thank Steven... and everyone at Chapman who was involved in this transaction and making it the most stress-free and easy experience I've ever had in buying a car. Truly outstanding customer service!
Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I worked with Steven W over the weekend... super easy to communicate with, really fast responses. Answered all of my questions about shipping to another state, documentation, taxes and fees, etc. No BS over pricing... offered exactly what was promised at 4% under invoice. Eligible for the $1,000 Ford rebate on top of the great price. Steven forwarded the DORA within minutes of me submitting my trim level and options. I thought it over that night and reached out the next day inquiring what was needed to get the order in. Provided some basic info and within minutes Steve sent an options confirmation request. Ford emailed me the order confirmation about 10 minutes later! I asked Steven for the final OTD numbers... and being late Saturday night I didn't expect a response until Monday. Well, LATE Saturday night Steve emailed the full breakdown - this was not expected, but fully appreciated! I just want to thank Steven... and everyone at Chapman who was involved in this transaction and making it the most stress-free and easy experience I've ever had in buying a car. Truly outstanding customer service!
sounds great...wish I knew that two months ago. I'm paying MSRP and have my estimated delivery for 8/25. 4% under invoice would have been very nice. My OTD is $48K. I know this is a bad time to buy a car with prices through the roof and long delievry delays. In the grand scheme of things, I may have saved $5K in normal times....oh well, just have to enjoy the hell out of it! I'll forget about the extra cash I burned once I'm behind the wheel.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Hi everyone...I’m Tom…also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, Mavericktruckclub, & F15014gen Forum…

While i await to be approved by the admin & purchase a monthly sponsorship, I figured i would let you know our offer...

We are offering 4% under invoice for Mustang orders…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

This offer excludes GT500, obviously...

If you have any doubts, check out my reviews on the other forums...

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
I bought my PP2 in Aug of 19 from Chapman of Horsham. They were decent. 👍

Screenshot_20210804-231326_Photos.jpg

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my PP2 in Aug of 19 from Chapman of Horsham. They were decent. 👍

Screenshot_20210804-231326_Photos.jpg
just what this forum needs ....another guy from new jersey! 😀

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Received my VIN number this morning (5 days after placing order), scheduled build date week of October 4th!
wow, ordered mine about a week before you and got a nov build week. I keep hoping for an update that moves me closer, LOL.

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
wow, ordered mine about a week before you and got a nov build week. I keep hoping for an update that moves me closer, LOL.
Maybe they are grouping by options, or color? From what I've been reading it's likely dates will move some, so we'll see. Good luck!

Bedista

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt K-3298
wow, very good price, what pricing do you offer for F150 raptor? Thanks!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it would .
Did you have any luck with Ken Grody Ford? I live there too and have found everyone I checked was at least $5,000-$10,000 over. I never talked to any of them about ordering though?

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Did you have any luck with Ken Grody Ford? I live there too and have found everyone I checked was at least $5,000-$10,000 over. I never talked to any of them about ordering though?
Ken Grody Ford is just to do the PDI.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
just what this forum needs ....another guy from new jersey! 😀
Isn't that where everything started? Area code 201... there's nothing before it.

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
I worked with Ken Grody Carlsbad and ordered my Mach 1 for MSRP...with inventory where it is I was lucky to get it...they had a GT500 with 30K ADM when I picked up my M1.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase