Engineer0127

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Might be your expectation, but unless it is in writing you may not end up too happy.
Mach 1, 4500 is literally on the first page.
I think we’re talking about the $1,000 rebate for a custom order… which the Mach 1 is excluded from… not the $4500. At least that is what I was responding to. I haven’t looked into a Mach, so couldn’t speak to rebates on that model.
Advertisement

velocityblue5.0

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Toyota Tacoma
I confirmed with Chapman that I would be eligible for the $1,000 rebate when I placed my order on July 31st. The response I got was that I would receive the credit, and if there was a better rebate available at the time of delivery I would be eligible to upgrade. Hopefully someone from Chapman can clarify, but that is my expectation.
wow nice. yeah my dealer said no incentives at all. once i read the fine print of that, i understood why. oh well, guess you got a better dealer lol

RocketGuy3

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2016 Cayman GT4
Mach 1, 4500 is literally on the first page.
The 4500 is a dealer incentive from Chapman Ford Of Horsham, not a manufacturer incentive. They are discussing a $1K Ford incentive. Ford may still exclude some special models like the Mach 1 from some incentives... Although from what I gather, they include the Mach 1 for most, but not all, such incentives. Something like the GT500 is excluded from pretty much everything.

EDIT: I see someone beat me to it.

BabyPanza

Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
https://www.ford.com/custom-order/#5

Is my ordered vehicle eligible for Ford incentives?
Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.

BabyPanza

Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
https://www.ford.com/custom-order/#5

Is my ordered vehicle eligible for Ford incentives?
Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.
So when we ordered on 8/18, any order placed before 9/30 gets $1k off (PGM #38150) and maybe other incentives in your state at time of order too, ask your dealer or check their website for mustangs where you will see them, if any. I’m not seeing that $1k on site now, but seems like dealers have to know what incentives were in effect and when. Could be financing deals too if you’re credit eligible, depending on model.

Last edited:
Advertisement

50 - Livernois - 1
Advertisement