*UNLIMITED BUDGET* ‘19 GT BUILD

TrumpStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I just bought a ‘19 GT PP1. I have done a few visual mods (see vid link below) but nothing to the drivetrain or suspension. If you had unlimited budget and the goal is to have major power, traction, and fun, what would you do? Emphasis on traction. I want to put down 700hp or more and want 0-60 and backroad traction to be insane. Want to do a wild exterior mod as well. Give me your input and I’ll post progress pics and vids as we go. Let’s build a monster!

Video for my client Underground Sound that did the visual mods and sound system.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Big twin turbo kit on a built Aluminator engine, everything in the Steeda suspension catalog, and the nicest and lightest set of wheels from @Paul@PKAUTODESIGN with some tires to match along with a set of drag wheels and tires.

700 should be pretty easy with any option of boost though (Roush, Whipple, Procharger, VMP, etc).

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I can tell you our 18 gt with a bolt on whipple kit put down 700hp to the ground we just put our pro series engine in it now and we are going to dyno and shoot for 800hp. So 700 should be no problem for you. If you are not installing we have great specials on whipple kits and dyno tunes. My name is Jake message me or call me at 313-561-5500 if you have any questions. Thanks

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Built motor, Big twin turbo kit, Viking adjustable shocks, drag springs, Steeda support suspension pieces. And the best sticky tires made.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
For me:
Tiger Racing Carbon Fiber hood( to improve air flow and lose weight)
Cortex Racing front splitter
Forgeline GA3R rims - 2 sets
Pilot Cup Tires - 2 sets
All BMR Suspension
Cortex Racing JRI coilovers
ARH headers, borla atak exhaust, tune
GT350 track pack spoiler
Watson Racing harness bar
GT350 brakes front/rear

Approx~ $25K in modifications. I am currently doing these modifications on my own car for HPDEs. Adding a supercharger would just make the car heavier and perhaps even risk having the car over heat, which is why I am not doing that.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Built engine, twin turbo, supporting mods for drivetrain, suspension, best drag radials/wheel setup you can do, parachute.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
15 S550 O4 Terminator
FFA928AD-BB46-464A-9B87-50C3B2B92B81.jpeg
For me:
Tiger Racing Carbon Fiber hood( to improve air flow and lose weight)
Cortex Racing front splitter
Forgeline GA3R rims - 2 sets
Pilot Cup Tires - 2 sets
All BMR Suspension
Cortex Racing JRI coilovers
ARH headers, borla atak exhaust, tune
GT350 track pack spoiler
Watson Racing harness bar
GT350 brakes front/rear

Approx~ $25K in modifications. I am currently doing these modifications on my own car for HPDEs. Adding a supercharger would just make the car heavier and perhaps even risk having the car over heat, which is why I am not doing that.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Unlimited budget?

Trade it in for GT500 :rockon:

Sponsored

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
if your budget is truly unlimited and performance is your goal, you're best off starting with the best platform out of the factory. In that case I would take a gt350/gt500 and build that. But if you want to be unique and build a GT more power to you. Start with suspension and supporting mods like others above mentioned then add power. Just note that you'll dump 20k into your car, lose your warranty, and lose out on the depreciation of all the aftermarket parts and have something relatively equivalent to a new gt500 in performance (unless you really focus singularly on one performance metric like drag racing).

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I’m willing to spend whatever but it would be foolish to spend more than the cost of a GT500 unless the car is better.
Hypothetical: You spend 40K on Mustang GT then add ~20k to bring the performance in line with a new GT500 that Costs 70k. You'll be left with a Mustang GT that in 2 years will be worth 35k tops. Meanwhile that shelby will certainly hold its value far more, even if you spent more to get into the GT500.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
15 S550 O4 Terminator
Hypothetical: You spend 40K on Mustang GT then add ~20k to bring the performance in line with a new GT500 that Costs 70k. You'll be left with a Mustang GT that in 2 years will be worth 35k tops. Meanwhile that shelby will certainly hold its value far more, even if you spent more to get into the GT500.
The S550 can be made plenty potent for way less than 20k in mods.

Hivel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If I had an unlimited budget...I would hand FatFab a blank check and a 2019 GT350R.
Cheers,
Sponsored