Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
3 years tuned with Tune+. Been through 4 revisions.
Never had a hiccup, had no issues with communication, and the car pulls like a train.
even sent him occasional datalogs to check on my engine health.
He always responded promptly and Professionally.

Some people need to stop responding to BS and heresay.

and unless you are using the exact equipment specified for the Cobb canned tunes you are a fool.
Sponsored

Deleted member

Never had a hiccup, had no issues with communication, and the car pulls like a train.

and unless you are using the exact equipment specified for the Cobb canned tunes you are a fool.
Not hearsay if it's the truth, he blew up alot of cars when he started tuning the platform.

Flipping Bird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Ecoboost Mustang 6MT

I have the exact equipment specified for the Cobb canned tunes. Installed and warranted by the Ford dealer that sells Cobb. Ive been called a fool before. For good reason. Truth is truth. Your car is probably faster than mine, good for you. Cobb FBO OST (canned) stage 3 tunes are good enough for me.

You missed the point. He is one of the best tuners out there. He probably has one of the strongest, safest tunes there is. I wonder how many of his customers got refunded. Then he sold them built blocks, bigger turbos and more tunes. In for a dime, in for a dollar, lol. I told you he is a genius.

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
Tune+ blew up a lot a lot engines and blamed an engine defect in the Valencia engines without any evidence to cover his ass. This guy was blowing engines left and right. 5 years later and still no evidence of that fantom engine defect but plenty of sheep still think there is an engine defect when in fact it was tuner error. How do I know, because the numbers don't lie. If tuner A is blowing engines left and right and bone stock engines are not failing guess what, it is the tuner not the engine.

The guy is a meathead and should be avoided. There are a lot of people who got stuck with a 7k engine replacement bill because of this idiot.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
5 years later and still no evidence of that fantom engine defect but plenty of sheep still think there is an engine defect when in fact it was tuner error.
well, actually he's not wrong. There is a Ford fck-up in the 2-3 cylinder joint where some engineer got cute with the casting optimization. But no, it's not a defense for blowing up customer motors with inappropriate parameters that eventually exploited the weakness, and he should be castigated for that.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
But as a counter to the subject-heading of this thread, I just loaded Torrie's (Unleashed') 93 tune on my 3000 mile EB. I also have a E30 tune to try out. Torrie is no flake.