Sponsored

Unemployment taxes... how do you not know?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So reading now people who sat around and collected unemployment are upset they have to pay taxes on it? IM sorry I once had to use unemployment and it was fairly clear you had to pay taxes upfront. Its a form you have to sign weather you want taxes held out now or later. pretty much every site on unemployment info tells you its a taxable income so plan accordingly. so why now are there so many complaining they "didnt know" I can promise there is a form they signed making the decision to have taxes now or later.

I seriously think they need to stop teaching all the useless crap they teach in school and more courses on basic living as a human. Courses on paying taxes, paying bills, money management, respecting the institution of marriage, being a non dick human, when you shop put your stuff back you don't want instead of just throwing it all over the store. Planning for children financially ... you know real things you could actually use in life instead of 1 apple plus 2 oranges equals a stop sign because gender rules are stupid and everyone get a prize for breathing.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
These people have collected so fucking much. Yet many have refused to pay a penny to rent due to the rent protections. Cancel rent is a cultural trend now. Hope they get hit with taxes and evictions but enjoy their new big screen TVs and cars

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
These people have collected so fucking much. Yet many have refused to pay a penny to rent due to the rent protections. Cancel rent is a cultural trend now. Hope they get hit with taxes and evictions but enjoy their new big screen TVs and cars
I know we dont typically agree but on this I can say yes sir, we have a tenant that still makes the same money they did before all this happened, rents been the same since before this has all happened. They have 3 kids so have collected way more this past year from handouts then they made the prior year. The prior year they were never late on rent and now with all the extra money and same salaries they are all the time late and say they dont have it to pay. Each month I have to send them a letter saying they will have 30 days.... then magically the rent appears. it is a lot of BS. I try not to be a dick but they are about to find themselves out on the streets from playing these games. Maybe they can live in their new car?

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
People here in Indiana where making more more on unemployment than working! Thousand a week to seat at home. Yet help wanted signs everywhere.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
People here in Indiana where making more more on unemployment than working! Thousand a week to seat at home. Yet help wanted signs everywhere.
Still like that here. basically every place has a now hiring sign up and no one will take a job because they think they should make 27 dollars an hour to work a basic job. After unemployment was giving them almost 1000 a week it is hard to get people to take jobs for 300 bring home after taxes so they wont apply. I know a girl she runs a retail business and is doing it with 4 people she needs 7 but cant get anyone to apply. shes had hiring events has signs up and all. yet about every other person who comes in buys soda, candy and junk food with EBT cards. They never buy actual food. Why work when its all handed to you for free.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
someone’s mom I know, hate to talk bad. But she’s been evicted 5 years in row, moves in, pays rent a month and doesn’t pay til evicted.

She is gaming the unemployment, doctor basically wrote her a note saying unable to work due to immune issues, the lady is a normal ass lady. Just lays around all day unhealthily because she lives on McDonald’s etc

Anyway, she’s been making that Indiana wage + unemployment since day 1. Refused to pay a single day of rent and is in eviction now, yet defends herself. Showed that metatorium and extended. Poor guy hasn’t seen rent in a year and he won’t get a penny from her.

Trash.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
someone’s mom I know, hate to talk bad. But she’s been evicted 5 years in row, moves in, pays rent a month and doesn’t pay til evicted.

She is gaming the unemployment, doctor basically wrote her a note saying unable to work due to immune issues, the lady is a normal ass lady. Just lays around all day unhealthily because she lives on McDonald’s etc

Anyway, she’s been making that Indiana wage + unemployment since day 1. Refused to pay a single day of rent and is in eviction now, yet defends herself. Showed that metatorium and extended. Poor guy hasn’t seen rent in a year and he won’t get a penny from her.

Trash.
and she probably trashes the place costing 1000s to fix after she leaves. I managed 14 rental properties at one time and not once did anyone ever leave it clean. the average repairs was 2500 every time and several times we had to use a 12 foot dump truck to haul the stuff off. one lady was throwing her trash off the back porch and down the hill cause she didnt want to pay for trash pick up. had to hire two guys for two days to haul it all out of woods and up hill.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
and she probably trashes the place costing 1000s to fix after she leaves. I managed 14 rental properties at one time and not once did anyone ever leave it clean. the average repairs was 2500 every time and several times we had to use a 12 foot dump truck to haul the stuff off. one lady was throwing her trash off the back porch and down the hill cause she didnt want to pay for trash pick up. had to hire two guys for two days to haul it all out of woods and up hill.
Yep. Gets dogs. Doesn’t let them out, bathrooms in house. Absolutely nasty. The mom asked if she could stay with us, because I have two spare rooms and she has 2 sons.

I said fuck no. Oh man that made a fight. But I said I will not allow her or her sons to be here.

It’s someone close to myself mom or id name. But yeah. It caused an argument. Basically the mom went on a rampage and called me a stuck up rich snob that won’t even support family.

Yeah whatever. Get out of here

Oh another story. Her previous eviction, she moved in w a friend, the friends apartment lease. The friend asked them to leave after a very long stay.

The mom said no. They have nowhere to go,
So the chic said well pay the bills and left the place w her living there with lease remaining

The mom never paid rent once, low behold 8 months worth eviction was charged to the friend.

After I heard that, better believe I’d never let her stay a night

Dayton Ohio is having a bad time with this rent protection, literally entire apartment complexes not paying rent

With many of them getting rental assistance to foot the bill. I hate these welfare programs so bad

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Get with it. This is the 21st century and all I need to know is on twitter. Money is free, right?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The largest welfare programs aren’t the ones going to the moochers. The people have gotten the scraps of the corporate welfare. Example the Fed printed 7 trillion dollars last year to make sure corporations could borrow at close to zero interest rate. That’s 160k to every person below the poverty line just to insure no corporation had to go bankrupt.

I am afraid economically the worst is yet to come. Expect more money handed out to more people. This is the new normal.
all I know is food prices are skyrocketing in my area, god my staple of ice cream used to be 2.50 to 2.99 and now its 4.99 to 5.50

the sky is falling. I won't make it

Sponsored

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Housing is a right.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
$4,400 a month for Arizona. People work 40 hours a week or more and don't even make half that. I'm talking about desk jobs and office workers. What the hell?

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Still like that here. basically every place has a now hiring sign up and no one will take a job because they think they should make 27 dollars an hour to work a basic job. After unemployment was giving them almost 1000 a week it is hard to get people to take jobs for 300 bring home after taxes so they wont apply. I know a girl she runs a retail business and is doing it with 4 people she needs 7 but cant get anyone to apply. shes had hiring events has signs up and all. yet about every other person who comes in buys soda, candy and junk food with EBT cards. They never buy actual food. Why work when its all handed to you for free.
Unemployment pays $1,000 a week? For who? My son is currently between jobs, out of work since October. Didn't file for unemployment until January, and he now gets $750 a week. This was based on his salary of $130,000 a year. I can't image the salary you'd have to make to get $1,000 a week. He finally has a job starting March 22nd now that the jobs market is getting better. He will be working for GM Design team for infotainment systems.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Unemployment pays $1,000 a week? For who? My son is currently between jobs, out of work since October. Didn't file for unemployment until January, and he now gets $750 a week. This was based on his salary of $130,000 a year. I can't image the salary you'd have to make to get $1,000 a week. He finally has a job starting March 22nd now that the jobs market is getting better. He will be working for GM Design team for infotainment systems.
state to state. some states don't pay as much, and some overly pay.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Sounds like some real trailer park shit there.
Sponsored