Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
He is so hated because he negates the need for either party, he makes both parties irrelevant.
This. I think Trump is a complete jackass for the most part (even though I voted for him), but I love how he pushes the other politicians' buttons.

I'll never toe any party line 100%, and welcome the day we have more than two real choices, assuming it would ever come to pass. I thought the 2-party system was bullshit back when I first learned about it as a dumb kid, and feel far more vehemently about it today.
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Agreed. And when you look at how many people have jobs now versus being on welfare during Obama's presidency, it's obvious that Trump's policies have made a huge difference for a lot of people.

Obama said that he wanted to help people, but everything he did hurt millions of people by limiting their opportunities to work, make their own money and be productive. He especially hurt minorities and women.
Many politicians have a short-sighted view of what "help" means. Depending on the person, and your own perspective on their motives, the policies that are enacted, mostly wrapped around the concept of "fairness", either help people be slightly more comfortable in a their impoverished state, or do nothing tangible while giving the illusion that it is tangible. To the true conservative, opportunity is the goal, enabling businesses to thrive and opportunities for good jobs, but not guaranteeing them. The folks that are enacting "fairness" policies are either trying to act altruistically without having any concept for what is really needed to provide a living and dignity at the same time, or are just plain acting in the interest of amassing power at the top of government (or at least preventing wealth and power from being amassed by those that actually might be earning it running businesses and such, under the guise that anyone that earns is really stealing from someone that does not earn).

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
On the subject of Chinese junk...I can say there's a hell of a lot of Chinese junk out there without a doubt. If that offends anybody here then I guess that's just too damn bad. You need to get over it. Much of what our company buys in replacement parts is exactly this...Chinese garbage. Tolerances way off, seal kits that leak soon after installation, electrical items like switches that just do not last, bearings that don't last and the list goes on. Just go to a Harbor Freight store and look at some of the Chinese garbage they sell.

And on another note, look on ebay at all the fake Gibson Les Paul guitars that are phony copies and have ''Made in USA'' on the back of the headstock. In the past 2 months I've purchased 3 brand named items on ebay and tried to return the Chinese shit and the sellers all just plain refunded me without requiring a return because I can't ship their fake, impostor items to a Chinese address. The Chinese for the most part are thieves of copyrights and patented items when it comes to business practices. I also hear that their canned, pasteurized crab meat is raised on chicken shit. That's right, the crabs eat nothing but chicken shit.

Oh, I almost forgot...their cardboard is shit too. It starts to deteriorate as soon as it comes off the ship.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
I live in Ca, conservative country. I know I make more money now, my 401k is up avg 13% since Inauguration. People seem happier in my area. I have seen nothing from any Democratic candidate offering a plan to make anything better than it is. They are strictly running on hate Trump. Biden still can't keep his hands to himself with the kiddos after saying he will respect space ( news within past three days).

I am sitting on a beach with a cool breeze and Cold beer... Last thing I am going to do is a rain dance. Trump 2020.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.