Sponsored

Ummm what?!? Dealer has a NEW LE???

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Still love those rear quarter windows, never liked the grill. I mean I understand why they did it, but it reminds me too much of the S197 V6.

EDIT: Also, I'm not a fan of the chrome around the edges of the taillights. I understand why they did this also like the grill, reverencing the '64 model, but to me it's reminiscent of those tacky chrome taillight rings/covers you see on 50% of every C5 Corvette left in existence. I also hate chrome on modern cars.
Sponsored

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Never driven with all papers & kept with plastic. Limited run to 1964. A keeper for the collectors find. It never touches the highway & it will be sold. Saw one at my dealer when I picked up my 2015 . Ya never know. Someone may just buy it to drive it, because they just like how it looks & it is an LE. They are selling it for around the price they were, when they were just released to be sold. This dealer feels that price can still be gotten, from the car collector.Nice ride none the less with Brembo , PP & an automatic as well.:headbang:

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Yeah, in another 50 years it will be worth a lot money. People might want a 50 year anniversary model to go along with their 100 year anniversary model.

But you may have trouble finding gasoline for under $50/gallon to actually drive it, with all of the cars being electric and the "EPA taxes on any fossil fuel". And no one will know how to drive a car that's not self driving. Shlt, it might even be illegal to self drive in the US 50 years from now! In 5 years, most new cars are supposed to be equipped with auto pilots, right?

;)

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
I don't see it being worth anything more than a normal 2015 mustang would at any point in the future. Yeah they only made 1964 of these, but it's still a 2015 mustang for the most part.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
If I wasn't getting my 18 I'd get this and drive it but I'm really excited to receive my 18. But hopefully, somebody will buy it and drive it.

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
quarter window louvres (which are about $100 aftermarket)
Not quite. The LE quarter window glass is actually cut/formed to look that way, it's not something stuck on top. I think they're something like $1000/side from a dealer.

z31maniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Heck, I think there is a dealer down here in OKC that still has a 2015 Roush for sale for around that price.

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium

raceredftw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/ Performance Pack
The white seats is why it is still sitting there. ugly
Hahaha, nah man, the absolutely ridiculous $48,000 price tag is why it's still sitting there. I mean good lord, it's a Mustang, who does Ford think they're kidding with these prices?!

I paid less than $32k for my '16 GT brand new, they've got this car listed for literally 50% more than what I paid for mine. That's insane, it's in an entirely different price bracket. If I'm gonna drop 50 grand on a car it sure as hell wouldn't be a Mustang GT.

Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Badge & Sticker LE cars just don't seem to have any real collector pull. Watch most any car auction and you'll see Indy 500 or Anniversary Corvettes, that were wrapped in plastic and put away, selling for less than their original sticker. The cars that pull big bucks have low production and something special, typically in the "GO" department...GNX Grand Nationals, Ford GT's, 60's/70's Hemi anything, 440 Six Pack, LS6 Chevelle, L88 Corvette, Ram Air III GTO....etc.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I like the 50th LE, but I hate that its not Sync3 so no Android Auto.
Sponsored