94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
94gt,
pretty! not feeling the wingy-thingy's on the front...but that is your call....
other than that looks good!
I'm still on the fence about them...they are a 3M adhesive so no drilling, and could be easily removed. Everything I have done to it can go back to original in pretty quick time...I didn't want to do anything permanent to it.
Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
My 2021 Twister Orange:
Tinted windows
I have tried to black out everything possible on it, mostly just because I hate chrome, and wanted just a black and orange look to the car. Not sure if I am totally sold on the "winglets" I added under the fog lamps...loved the look of them on other cars, but once installed, I am not 100% on them yet, but they are growing on me.

20210928_162253.jpg

20210928_162317_2.jpg

20211015_094011.jpg

20211018_165431.jpg

font end.jpg

GT badges.jpg

Rear.jpg

Signals.jpg

wheels.jpg
Almost a twin! No Magnaride? I've left mine stock, so far. I do want to replace the lug nuts with some quality black chrome ones, not sure about anything else. I don't mind the chrome pony and emblems, at least it is very little. I do like the rear window louvres though.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I'm still on the fence about them...they are a 3M adhesive so no drilling, and could be easily removed. Everything I have done to it can go back to original in pretty quick time...I didn't want to do anything permanent to it.
I'd take them off, feels like it detracts from the sleek frontend look. More like JC Whitney mobile...
just my opinion.

Sponsored

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
Just in time for winter tooo :sunglasses:
Uh yeah that's just timing I guess. LOL Did get a good drive in today though. This is NOT going to be a daily driver, ever. Not a store run car either. Fun drives, road trips, Cars & coffee things and track days.

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Wanted to order one in Twister Orange, but they aren't taking '21 orders anymore and the '22 dropped the color :( Settled for Grabber Blue Metallic. Wife didn't like the mustard-yellow orange they are offering for '22.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
Wanted to order one in Twister Orange, but they aren't taking '21 orders anymore and the '22 dropped the color :( Settled for Grabber Blue Metallic. Wife didn't like the mustard-yellow orange they are offering for '22.
If you were set on buying a new one. While mine is a 2020 it had only one owner and 4.400 miles, still has new leather seat smell. I thought about new but all the sad news with orders delayed, cancelled put me off. On my drive today I passed a BMW dealer with only 10 or 12 cars sitting in the lot! It's crazy!

Sponsored

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
If you were set on buying a new one. While mine is a 2020 it had only one owner and 4.400 miles, still has new leather seat smell. I thought about new but all the sad news with orders delayed, cancelled put me off. On my drive today I passed a BMW dealer with only 10 or 12 cars sitting in the lot! It's crazy!
It's challenging to find a 6spd GT that hasn't been beat to hell. I drove two 2019's, one with 10k mile and one with 15k miles. Both cars looked and felt like more miles than that, and had definitely been driven with enthusiasm :) Not interested in an automatic. I've heard of order cancellations, but seems like that's more like Mach1's and Shelby cars rather than regular GTs, right?

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
It's challenging to find a 6spd GT that hasn't been beat to hell. I drove two 2019's, one with 10k mile and one with 15k miles. Both cars looked and felt like more miles than that, and had definitely been driven with enthusiasm :) Not interested in an automatic. I've heard of order cancellations, but seems like that's more like Mach1's and Shelby cars rather than regular GTs, right?
Cancellations have been mostly Mach 1's, Shellby's or late year orders for MY2021. Now you are ordering for MY2022 but the wait... and canceled orders get priorty over new MY2022 orders, I hear. fwiw. Since I found the GT with everything I wanted and showroom condition why wait and I really wanted TO for sure.

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Cancellations have been mostly Mach 1's, Shellby's or late year orders for MY2021. Now you are ordering for MY2022 but the wait... and canceled orders get priorty over new MY2022 orders, I hear. fwiw. Since I found the GT with everything I wanted and showroom condition why wait and I really wanted TO for sure.
I did like a red Performance Pack car they had nearby, but the wife vetoed the Race Red. She just doesn't like it, and she's gotta be onboard with the car.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
I pick colors of the cars. Wife doesnt care. They get her from A to B. Only color she said is on the veto list is yellow… but the yellow 66 was given to us so its the exception.
everything is either red or orange.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
In my case The Boss chose the color, it’s her car ….I sold her 2015 Metallic EB to order the GT and she said new car new color…Happy wife happy life 😎
Sponsored