Sponsored

TWISTER ORANGE S550 MUSTANG thread

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Really thinking hard on switching to Twister Orange for my order, but I want to see it in person first. Its not a easy color to find on a lot.
Just curious which one have you ordered?
Sponsored

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
So, today, I finally saw an Orange Mustang GT in a parking lot at the mall. I went over and looked at it, not sure what year it was, like maybe 18 or 19, as the Orange certainly didn't look as bright as yours. So maybe I think in might be Orange Fury. But I did notice the paint is metallic, so I really like that. I only like metallics as they make any color pop. I've had metallic black and white cars and have loved them. I still think I haven't seen Twister Orange yet, as I wasn't too impressed with this color, if it was Orange Fury, so I'm hoping Twister Orange is brighter than the color I saw.
How bright is this?
IMG_20210719_173132_675.jpg

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Actually was thinking of ordering the TO 22MY GT 500. This is a bummer.
There is code orange for 22MY, not sure what that one will look like

Sponsored

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Really thinking hard on switching to Twister Orange for my order, but I want to see it in person first. Its not a easy color to find on a lot.
do it, you will not regrat it, not even one alphabet of it.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
i believe code orange will look like competition orange with metallic in it...just a guess
The Ford GT pictured below was copied from c&d article. will it be offered on the entire 22 lineup? or just GT500? not sure.

2021 code orange GT-1.jpg

2021 code orange GT-2.jpg

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Cool color but looks red

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Finally took some pics, after PPF install, 1/3 hood after bumper, headlights, grill, everything. The guy I had do it was awesome. He did stuff I couldn't think would be done. The turn lamps and everything. Mirror caps and rear bumper trunk opening area. Been to him before and recommend him. Justin's Tint in South Salt Lake. Excellent work and I am particular, have references for that, Lol! A little Dodo Juice Orange Crush carnauba wax and that's it. K and N drop in air filter. Will do Gorilla or McGard black chrome lug nuts and that's about it for me. This car has plenty of power. I love it.

20210927_163410.jpg

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
Update: I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a TO 2021 GT 5 speed. I couldn't get the black accent package due to Ford pulling it from ordering so I opted for the same size wheel in the polished silver. Probably keep them for winter and get a staggered set for a summer setup.

Also, all this talk about ceramic coating prices has me a tad confused. I have done it before and it didn't seem like that hard of a job for what some of the prices are reflecting.

Last edited:

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Update: I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a TO 2021 GT 5 speed. I couldn't get the black accent package due to Ford pulling it from ordering so I opted for the same size wheel in the polished silver. Probably keep them for winter and get a staggered set for a summer setup.

Also, all this talk about ceramic coating prices has me a tad confused. I have done it before and it didn't seem like that hard of a job for what some of the prices are reflecting.
Congrats…you won’t be disappointed with your choice…now the wait begins…glad I ordered mine when I did and got the Black Accent…

Cost me $800 to get the car & wheels ceramic coated and it came with a 3 year guarantee …after seeing the labor involved worth every penny…I certainly couldn’t do it.
Sponsored