Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Of all the recent oranges, I prefer Orange Fury. It was between that and the Velocity Blue when I was Mustang shopping in 2019.
I really do like my orange fury .Just at night I feel it's a little yellow looking .
Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
What can I sayā€¦Iā€™m partial to Twister Orangeā€¦sorry to it go šŸ˜Ž
9604DD0B-1B21-4DE0-8ED5-1951B381DC41.jpeg
I don't know. I'd rather not see a ton of them around, keeps it a little unique. Everyone that has seen my TO has loved it. Not one person, yet anyway, has disliked it. I think it's kinda cool that way, so yeah, it's ok for it to go IMO, it was around for 2 years. Seems like Ford changes Orange colors quite a bit and often though.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I don't know. I'd rather not see a ton of them around, keeps it a little unique. Everyone that has seen my TO has loved it. Not one person, yet anyway, has disliked it. I think it's kinda cool that way, so yeah, it's ok for it to go IMO, it was around for 2 years. Seems like Ford changes Orange colors quite a bit and often though.
I've seen maybe one or two TO's, not may around that's for sure...Same here....There isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't give me the thumbs up or the nice car comment.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Color wise I like the twister orange more than cyber orange. Cyber orange reminds me of a school bus.

That said I think this is the first time the color is being offered for S550. I think this might look really good on the 2dr. I would love to see photos of Shelby which I think would look sick.

Canā€™t wait.

Sponsored

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Color wise I like the twister orange more than cyber orange. Cyber orange reminds me of a school bus.

That said I think this is the first time the color is being offered for S550. I think this might look really good on the 2dr. I would love to see photos of Shelby which I think would look sick.

Canā€™t wait.

I sold my wifes Magnetic 2015 EB with the intent on buying a new GT so when I ordered our car The Boss insisted on picking out a new color. She picked TO and my first reaction ....I honestly cringed but I had to see this color in person first so we drove over a 100 miles away to see a TO Shelby GT500 at a dealer...Once I saw the Black & TO combo I was immediately sold....happy wife ....happy life...I couldn't be any happier with the choice :sunglasses:

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
I think its a personal thing too. OF reminds me of school bus yellow w metallic. Same w Cyber Org. I am looking to get a Bronco Sport and maybe the big Bronco too.
i can trade my escape and 15 Comp Org for these 2 and get a Cyber Org GT/Mach 1 to match! Have to look at the financial sideā€¦.
But its an option.
not wanting to give up my 15 thoughā€¦.
Tough decision.
or get all the ā€œorangeā€ colors that ford offered in the last 15yrsā€¦. Thats a lot of cars!

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Hello everyone,

New member here. I remember when I was a child the first time I saw a 1967 Yellow Mustang. Father decided to be more sensitive and got us a Fairlane. Now, as I reach into my own twighligt, I thought I would indulge myself in my fantasy. Not really care for the current Yellow. But I like the Twister Orange. However if I order '22 year, looks like it changes to Cyber Orange. Some people say Cyber Orange is closer to Yellow. So, a subjective question, which orange do you prefer. I know there is no right answer but would value your opinions
Twister no doubt.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Twister Orange for sure. I get lots of compliments on the color, itā€™s an attention getter.

6D0184FB-5D7D-4E08-9DA7-A5C78F20AFB4.jpeg

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Cyber orange and orange fury are both on the "yellow" side but the finishes are cool. Cyber orange has a metallic flake look that really shines in the sun and orange fury changes shades under different lighting. I was a little disappointed in twister orange the first time I saw it in person. It seemed less vibrant than pics.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Orange fury is too yellow for me and comp orange is too red. Twister orange strikes the perfect balance and is not too red and not too yellow. And the old yellow blaze was indeed a tri-coat, my had a 2012 focus in that color and it was listed on the window sticker as a tri-coat.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Orange fury is too yellow for me and comp orange is too red. Twister orange strikes the perfect balance and is not too red and not too yellow. And the old yellow blaze was indeed a tri-coat, my had a 2012 focus in that color and it was listed on the window sticker as a tri-coat.
Twister orange with a hint of Metallic would be perfect.
Sponsored